View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Hillary Clinton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton

Good gravy .... I don't know where to begin. I've been following this email scandal since it started. But the shenanigans that have transpired in the last couple days is truly stunning. It is bizarre that someone with an active FBI investigation is being considered for the highest office in the land.

Any thoughts on this in general? Recent developments?

Hillary is not trustworthy and wouldn't therefore be a good president and this is why the Democrats aren't going to win this election. It would have been great if the Republicans had fielded a candidate better than Trump but nothing can be done now. Trump will be the next president and maybe he'll keep his promise to have Hillary prosecuted — a fitting end to their fake friendship.
    Comment>

If he does have her prosecuted that would be a huge point in his favor, however, I have a feeling Gary Johnson would be the better candidate, even though he has a long uphill climb to win this election.
      Comment>

I believe Hilary Clinton as president keep the trajectory of the country on the same path Barrack Obama set it upon. The only difference is Hilary Clinton doesn't even bother to hide her corruption any longer. Maybe she is too powerful and cannot be stopped. How this woman has survived as many scandals as she has, and ignored them, and then thrived is beyond me.
        Comment>

Originally posted by AnnaBanana View Post
          I believe Hilary Clinton as president keep the trajectory of the country on the same path Barrack Obama set it upon. The only difference is Hilary Clinton doesn't even bother to hide her corruption any longer. Maybe she is too powerful and cannot be stopped. How this woman has survived as many scandals as she has, and ignored them, and then thrived is beyond me.
          You stated the problem with her as president perfectly. At this point, I kind of like Bernie Sanders better now. Why did the Democratic party allow her to run? Heck Elizabeth Warren, who used to drag her through the mud, is backing her now. It makes me wonder what kind of blackmail the Clintons have on everyone, and how bad is it? Last year I was wondering why Elizabeth Warren wasn't running instead of Bernie and Hilary, now I think she's a coward too. Somehow this presidential elections has become even worse than before.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap