View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Trump the Official Republican Nominee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump the Official Republican Nominee

Donald Trump has now become the official Republican nominee. Are you going to vote for him? Or someone else?

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
    Donald Trump has now become the official Republican nominee. Are you going to vote for him? Or someone else?
    Goodness no. It's looking less and less hopeful for this country, as Trump has more delegates than Hillary and Bernie is too far behind. I pray Bernie makes a comeback, wipes the floor with Hillary and Trump, and becomes the President of The United States of America.
    Comment>

When did Trump become the official candidate? The national convention won't be held until July.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
        When did Trump become the official candidate? The national convention won't be held until July.
        He recently confirmed that he was able to secure the majority of delegates that basically means he is the presumptive nominee. At this point, unless something weird happens, the convention will just be a formality. There are no other candidates on the GOP side that are currently running, so Trump is able to set his sites on Clinton and Sanders.
        Comment>

At this point our only other alternative to "voting for the lesser of two evils" is to actually throw our support behind the now Libertarian nominee, Gary Johnson.

While I do like that party's stance on many issues there are some that I disagree with.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
            At this point, unless something weird happens, the convention will just be a formality.
            Then we should pray that God will make something weird happen.

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
            At this point our only other alternative to "voting for the lesser of two evils" is to actually throw our support behind the now Libertarian nominee, Gary Johnson.

While I do like that party's stance on many issues there are some that I disagree with.
            There is also a Constitution party. You should check it out an see if you agree with it more than the Libertarian part.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

There is also a Constitution party. You should check it out an see if you agree with it more than the Libertarian part.
              I have heard of the Constitution party, but they have even less of a draw than the Libertarian party. Quite honestly unless a movement started in the vein of "vote for none of the above" or the like we will either see Trump, or possibly Sanders get into the white house. I am holding out hope that Hillary will finally be indicted for everything involving the Benghazi debacle and/or her email server controversy that will knock her out of the race.
              Comment>

Then we should pray that God will make something weird happen.

Anybody but Trump. Feel the Bern.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap