View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Wake up People - My Rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up People - My Rant

Rant Rant,

Part of me hopes Trump won't get those delegates. Some people need to wake up, thank God we are not a democracy. A constitution limits the power of government and preserves our rights as granted by God. The only people believing we are a democracy are those that think the majority counts. We are protected by the Constitution from the majority no matter how they swing. Quit voting people into office that don't see the value in the Constitution. Quit electing tyrannic leaders into office. In our Republic, tyranny can only prosper beyond the confines of the Constitution. When we elect someone into office that does not see the "value in the Constitution" those that took an oath to defend the Constitution from both foreign and domestic threats shall be compelled to act.

And to you that say, "Go Trump", you might as well say, "Go Joel Osteen". Same premise for voting Trump. Promises of economic and financial gain, and good fortune. I don't see the difference between Trump and the Leftist. Trump hasn't said a word about Planned Parenthood, launching an investigative probe or anything otherwise. I only know the man donated money to Planned Parenthood, and currently supports them. May the blood of 56 million unborn babies be on the hands of those voting for financial or economic gain. Consider it a bribe. Consider it blood money.

God bless,
    William

Guy goes into a bar, sees a robot bartender.... .
    The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.”
    The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, “What’s your IQ?”
    The guy says, “168.” The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.
    The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says,”What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.”
    Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says, “100.” The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.
    The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time.
    He goes back into the bar. The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini,” and the robot brings him another great martini.
    The robot then says, “What’s your IQ?”
    The guy says, “Uh, about 50.”
    The robot leans in real close and says, “So, Go Trump?”
    Comment>

Just the amount of factual stuff that Trump gets wrong is disturbing. For a month he was talking about Korea, Japan and Germany not paying us for their security... then someone told him that those countries actually do pay us... and then he said ´well I will make them pay more´.. The fact that he did not know what the nuclear triad is, and then talking about wanting to reduce the amount of nukes in the world, but at the same time said he wants to give them to Korea and Japan.

And the whole steak and water thing was just hilarious.. He does a press conference with trump steaks and trump water.. and come to find out he just bought them from another company and put new labels on them the day of the press conference.
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        Guy goes into a bar, sees a robot bartender.... .
        The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.”
        The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, “What’s your IQ?”
        The guy says, “168.” The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.
        The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says,”What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini.”
        Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, “What’s your IQ?” The guy says, “100.” The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.
        The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time.
        He goes back into the bar. The robot says, “What will you have?” The guy says, “Martini,” and the robot brings him another great martini.
        The robot then says, “What’s your IQ?”
        The guy says, “Uh, about 50.”
        The robot leans in real close and says, “So, Go Trump?”

Now that was a good laugh! Wow... I love it! I hope you don't mind if I steal your joke to tell some friend tomorrow at work!
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
          Rant Rant,

Part of me hopes Trump won't get those delegates. Some people need to wake up, thank God we are not a democracy. A constitution limits the power of government and preserves our rights as granted by God. The only people believing we are a democracy are those that think the majority counts. We are protected by the Constitution from the majority no matter how they swing. Quit voting people into office that don't see the value in the Constitution. Quit electing tyrannic leaders into office. In our Republic, tyranny can only prosper beyond the confines of the Constitution. When we elect someone into office that does not see the "value in the Constitution" those that took an oath to defend the Constitution from both foreign and domestic threats shall be compelled to act.

And to you that say, "Go Trump", you might as well say, "Go Joel Osteen". Same premise for voting Trump. Promises of economic and financial gain, and good fortune. I don't see the difference between Trump and the Leftist. Trump hasn't said a word about Planned Parenthood, launching an investigative probe or anything otherwise. I only know the man donated money to Planned Parenthood, and currently supports them. May the blood of 56 million unborn babies be on the hands of those voting for financial or economic gain. Consider it a bribe. Consider it blood money.

God bless,
          William
          I disagree that saying "Go Trump" is the same as "Go Joel Osteen". Joel Osteen promises that you will receive good fortune and financial wealth simply for believing in Jesus. He complete negates that most of the bible is about suffering for God to prove your faith and that a huge part of that is losing the physical to obtain true spiritual completeness with God. Trump on the other hand is offering to change the system that Obama has created in the last eight years. Through the change in the system to encourage businesses, that in turn would lend itself to more available jobs that will reduce our national debt and joblessness. Trump isn't guaranteeing that your live will be better individually, only as a whole.

Regardless if you hate Trump, he knows how to play the game because he spends less money to get votes and delegates. If you want to vote for people who value the Constitution, you can only vote for a Republican. This leave Trump and Cruz technically. Cruz just left and wouldn't have gotten enough delegates to win the Republican nomination. Who are you suggesting we vote for then? Because Clinton certainly has no respect for the Constitution and limited government.
          Comment>

Personally, I would suggest that this is the worst slate of candidates that I've ever seen. I agree, Hillary is bad, very bad. But Trump is worse. I don't know where you get that he would support the Constitution, or that he would even be able to tell the difference between it and Shakespeare.

Joel Osteen promises things that he can't deliver. He makes promises based on the Bible, but the Bible just doesn't work that way. Donald Trump promises things he can't deliver. He makes promises based on business and economics, but economics just doesn't work that way. Trump's "brand" is all about talking well, and in the American economy sometimes talking a good game is enough to get people to trust you again and again even when what you're selling is worthless junk. That is the Trump brand, and it doesn't work on the world stage. If it did, Kim Jong Un would be the leader of the world.
            Comment>

Pardon me for this post. I have nothing against Trump or his opponents. I can just relate to this thread as per the unofficial result of the recent presidential elections in the Philippines. Rody Duterte is leading by a mile and he is a virtual winner. In fact, the second and third placers in the initial tabulation have alredy conceded that's why they call him Presumptive President, to mean just waiting to be proclaimed officially. Well, Duterte is the guy who cursed the Pope last year because of the traffic caused by the Pope's coming to the country. He is also the guy who said that he had killed more than a thousand criminals (maybe he means he had caused the killing). And yes, the same guy caught in the media's video saying the rape victim is pretty so it should be the mayor who gets her first (and he is the mayor that he was referring to).

In short, Duterte has no manners to speak of that's why his detractors had rained on him countless of smear in social media. In fact, even the major tv networks were against him. One senator even maligned him in the last week of campaign that Duterte had hidden wealth. But the survey said he gets 33% and the second placer gets 22%. In fhe unofficial tally of the votes, he got 38% to make him a sure winner.

Now, Mr. Trump is getting bashed the same way Duterte was bashed. We can just make a guess of what would happen in November.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap