A military, is a force authorized to use lethal or deadly force and weapons to support the interests of the state and some or all of its citizens. It typically consists of an Army, Navy, Air Force, and in certain countries the Marines and Coast Guard. The task of the military is usually defined as defense of the state, and its citizens, and the prosecution of war against another state.

JUST IN: Trump authorizes strikes, tells U.S. forces to “take all measures needed”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST IN: Trump authorizes strikes, tells U.S. forces to “take all measures needed”

As the Islamic State recedes into obscurity (at least in its previous strongholds in Syria), we knew it was only a matter of time before Iran would capitalize on the terror organization’s losses in Syria and enter the fray as a belligerent force. Using its proxies, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, to disrupt U.S. efforts in coordinating a peaceful resolution to the six-year civil war, Iran has now crossed a “red-line” that has the Trump administration on a war-footing.

From the Washington Free Beacon:

“U.S. forces have been instructed to take all measures needed to protect American interests in Syria…”

This includes “military measures, as part of a new strategy that comes after top officials in the Trump administration assessed that Iran is deliberately probing American weaknesses and reactions on the Syrian battlefield.”

“Iran-backed forces, including Hezbollah, have already initiated multiple encounters with the United States by violating agreements worked out between Washington and Moscow aimed at preventing the various factions targeting ISIS inside Syria from coming into conflict.”

“This is part of a campaign that analysts inside and outside the White House believe is aimed at testing the Trump administration’s resolve.”

The Trump administration indicated its response to this event is part of a more comprehensive plan to reverse eight years of appeasement and weakness under Obama:

“This is part of a concrete strategy that has already been implemented in part, and is being bolstered every day. No more watching U.S. forces get rolled in Syria, and also no more of thanking Iran after they seize our sailors in the Gulf.”

While red-lines were accorded little to no significance under Obama, Trump has bucked that trend. Trump’s zero tolerance approach to rogue actors should be lauded as a sign of renewed American strength.

Source: JUST IN: Trump authorizes strikes, tells U.S. forces to "take all measures needed" - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The appropriate response to this and North Korea is to cripple their electrical systems while invading their computer networks with a ton of new viruses and worms. Turn off the ability to electrify every city and town and military base in each location. Sabotage every computerized database, every server. And keep it up.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Winken View Post
      The appropriate response to this and North Korea is to cripple their electrical systems while invading their computer networks with a ton of new viruses and worms. Turn off the ability to electrify every city and town and military base in each location. Sabotage every computerized database, every server. And keep it up.
      I like that plan. Why not share that with the president? LINK
      Comment>

DONE! If I don't get a response to my email, I'll call him on the telephone. He lists both options.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Winken View Post
          DONE! If I don't get a response to my email, I'll call him on the telephone. He lists both options.
          I think we have a stellar president this time around. I've not seen a CiC that has a website that offers applications for potential interns to the general public. Nor, as was the case shortly after his inauguration, the opportunity to share our personal story as citizens, while offering suggestions as to how to "make America great". I too sent in that form along with millions of others I'm sure. He said during one of the best inauguration speeches I've heard, that this is our country and he works for us. Paraphrasing.
          I think that was a glorious humility speaking there because he knew why he was elected. And in my view, why he was called by God to run. We've gotten to where we are prior to the 2016 election due to career politicians. It is a timely change that we now may get out of where we are, in such troubles, due to a career businessman who is a great success in his own field. America after all is a corporation. I think he is the man for the job.
          God bless our nation, our people, our president and all elected officials on both sides of the aisle. May we endure against all enemies aligned against us.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap