Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

Advice on biblical accountability when it comes to conviction to move family away.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many of you wishing you could live elsewhere, I feel for you all. Perhaps the thing we enjoy most is our privacy, and safety in where we live. If we hear a siren its a real serious situation, as seldom do we have the quiet broken except by the county grader on the road or someone going up our hill. Your stories makes me see just how blessed we truly are. Thanks for sharing all of your living situations. God has blessed up and I needed to be reminded of just how much, once again. I can once again see how the Lord really has put us where we belong.

Our church is about 25 miles away and we love the ride as we see so much wild life sometimes. The ride allows us to prepare our self and calm down,. Sometimes the traffic is a lot going the opposite way and we are reminded that those living in the city have a lot of stress to deal with just is driving home. God has ben so wonderful to us, beyond our expectations.

justme
    Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post
      So many of you wishing you could live elsewhere, I feel for you all. Perhaps the thing we enjoy most is our privacy, and safety in where we live. If we hear a siren its a real serious situation, as seldom do we have the quiet broken except by the county grader on the road or someone going up our hill. Your stories makes me see just how blessed we truly are. Thanks for sharing all of your living situations. God has blessed up and I needed to be reminded of just how much, once again. I can once again see how the Lord really has put us where we belong.

Our church is about 25 miles away and we love the ride as we see so much wild life sometimes. The ride allows us to prepare our self and calm down,. Sometimes the traffic is a lot going the opposite way and we are reminded that those living in the city have a lot of stress to deal with just is driving home. God has ben so wonderful to us, beyond our expectations.

justme
      It does sound like a great place to be living. You might end up with some neighbors
      Comment>

Thank you all for your heartfelt answers! I don't see it as unbiblical to move, and the more I communicate with others wiser than I, the more it seems clear. However, it's emotional. Please pray for wisdom for me :)
        Comment>

Originally posted by JLiberty View Post
          Thank you all for your heartfelt answers! I don't see it as unbiblical to move, and the more I communicate with others wiser than I, the more it seems clear. However, it's emotional. Please pray for wisdom for me :)
          You sound like a man that really wants the Lord Jesus Christ will for you life and that of the wife his has bless you with and your children and families you both love. That is so wonderful. I can tell that you are a true man of God. You need no ones direction as you and your wife are wise in the Lord.

Recently, like two days ago my wife and were faced with a big change to make. We did not want to make a choice just on our own. We asked to either open the door or shut it altogether. We would have been pleased with the door we thought was open to us. God closed that door, but opened a door with so much more than we had ever expected. Finding Gods will is so good, but asking in faith for His will takes faith, and faith is sort of risky to our thinking, but we have never been let down. (now that is a run on sentence if ever I saw one) God Bless.
          Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post

You sound like a man that really wants the Lord Jesus Christ will for you life and that of the wife his has bless you with and your children and families you both love. That is so wonderful. I can tell that you are a true man of God. You need no ones direction as you and your wife are wise in the Lord.

Recently, like two days ago my wife and were faced with a big change to make. We did not want to make a choice just on our own. We asked to either open the door or shut it altogether. We would have been pleased with the door we thought was open to us. God closed that door, but opened a door with so much more than we had ever expected. Finding Gods will is so good, but asking in faith for His will takes faith, and faith is sort of risky to our thinking, but we have never been let down. (now that is a run on sentence if ever I saw one) God Bless.
            Your words bring me so much peace. I am sometimes troubled more than the Lord would desire by this state, and I seek other believers to point out "blind spots" I have that may seem obvious as I describe it. I am praying that the Lord open or shut the door for us, and that he give me the wisdom to see it if and when he does either. I firmly believe the Word is sufficient, but it doesn't exactly say where we should live in life, which makes this a tad more difficult. I do, oh Lord, seek your will as I am charged to lead my family in wisdom and selflessness.

It's so amazing to see when God closes a door, which one he leaves open for you. He is the amazing provider, who will exchange the good for the great for your good and his glory! I find that the more he fulfills His promises, the more faith it develops in us.
            Comment>

JL liberty; If there is any peace whatsoever in anything I write, It is only the Holy Spirit speaking to your heart, I personally have so little to do with the peace you feel. Give Jesus Christ the Glory.

Justme
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap