Favorite Christian Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Christian Movie

Do you have any favorite Christian movie? My favorite Christian movie is "Passion of the Christ." The movie is based on the events during the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus Christ. The movie literally brought me into tears. I hear the Director of the movie Mel Gibson is making the sequel. When that comes out, I will be trying to watch first day first show.

Originally posted by luri View Post
    I hear the Director of the movie Mel Gibson is making the sequel
    I hope this is true and that the sequel is about the resurrection. I didn't like this movie because it emphasized the suffering of Christ and barely mentioned the resurrection.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Contrarily, when I saw the suffering of the Christ, my faith on Christ became stronger. The Christ suffered for us. He suffered because he wanted to make our life better.
      Comment>

Do you have any favorite Christian movie? My favorite Christian movie is "Passion of the Christ." The movie is based on the events during the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus Christ. The movie literally brought me into tears. I hear the Director of the movie Mel Gibson is making the sequel. When that comes out, I will be trying to watch first day first show.
        I never watched the movie " Passion of the Christ ". It seems so much heart touching as you told about the story of this movie. I would to watch it. Mel Gibson is also a good actor and obviously a talented director. I would love to watch that movie. Let me know upon its release.
        Comment>

Originally posted by jahanzeb ali qureshi View Post
          Let me know upon its release.
          It was released in 2004. It is available on DVD.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

theophilus what's your view on Movies such as D Vinci Code, a movie based on a controversial topic? Don't you think these movies can alter people's perception on religion and theology?
            Comment>

theophilus what's your view on Movies such as D Vinci Code, a movie based on a controversial topic? Don't you think these movies can alter people's perception on religion and theology?
              Movies like that can have an effect on what people believe. It is important to examine the underlying beliefs that such movies are based on in order to discover whether there is any factual basis for these beliefs.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap