Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

Favorite Christian Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Christian Movie

Do you have any favorite Christian movie? My favorite Christian movie is "Passion of the Christ." The movie is based on the events during the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus Christ. The movie literally brought me into tears. I hear the Director of the movie Mel Gibson is making the sequel. When that comes out, I will be trying to watch first day first show.

Originally posted by luri View Post
    I hear the Director of the movie Mel Gibson is making the sequel
    I hope this is true and that the sequel is about the resurrection. I didn't like this movie because it emphasized the suffering of Christ and barely mentioned the resurrection.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Contrarily, when I saw the suffering of the Christ, my faith on Christ became stronger. The Christ suffered for us. He suffered because he wanted to make our life better.
      Comment>

Do you have any favorite Christian movie? My favorite Christian movie is "Passion of the Christ." The movie is based on the events during the last 12 hours in the life of Jesus Christ. The movie literally brought me into tears. I hear the Director of the movie Mel Gibson is making the sequel. When that comes out, I will be trying to watch first day first show.
        I never watched the movie " Passion of the Christ ". It seems so much heart touching as you told about the story of this movie. I would to watch it. Mel Gibson is also a good actor and obviously a talented director. I would love to watch that movie. Let me know upon its release.
        Comment>

Originally posted by jahanzeb ali qureshi View Post
          Let me know upon its release.
          It was released in 2004. It is available on DVD.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

theophilus what's your view on Movies such as D Vinci Code, a movie based on a controversial topic? Don't you think these movies can alter people's perception on religion and theology?
            Comment>

theophilus what's your view on Movies such as D Vinci Code, a movie based on a controversial topic? Don't you think these movies can alter people's perception on religion and theology?
              Movies like that can have an effect on what people believe. It is important to examine the underlying beliefs that such movies are based on in order to discover whether there is any factual basis for these beliefs.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

The Blindside, I am not ashamed and soul surfer are some movies that can lift your faith with God. Hollywood rarely make movies like these days because of the liberal agenda they have going on. Oh there is also a movie titled fire proof, It is a movie about a fire fighter. Many producers are afraid to do Christian themes because they are afraid Hollywood will accuse them of being bigots. Too much liberal agenda is shoved on movies these days.
                Comment>

My favorite movie is The Passion of the Christ. I would say it is Mel Gibson's one of the finest movies. His act is so touching and everything is shown beautifully in the film. :)
                  Comment>

The Son of God was by far my favorite of all. I thought the acting and the whole editing was phenomenal. Although I have seen Passion of the Christ back then, I thought it was a masterpiece but it was a little too bloody for me. I understand that it helps me see Christ's suffering even more but I don't think I want to see him suffer at all. The Son of God is enlightening, and it was not as bloody. It also did a better portrayal on a lot of the characters in my opinion.
                    Comment>

Has anyone watched Joan of Arc the 1999 movie? The movie follows the life of Joan of Arc, a French girl believed to be the messenger by the French people and murdered by the British for her blasphemy. What do you think about the subject of the movie?
                      Comment>

"Hurricane", starring Denzel Washington.
                        Comment>

Hi, Luri I've seen " Passions of Christ" and I think is a great movie and Mel Gibson is the best on making religious films! This movie is my favorite; I cried a lot when Ii saw it the first time. Many said that this movie is too cruel and has too much blood in it. Let's think....if you beat a man like that wouldn't be normal to bleed so much? I believe that this movie is the best movie made ever about what Jesus had to endure for our sins!
                          I heard that Mel Gibson hand is the one that holds the nail that is beaten in the hand of Jesus, I wonder if that's right or is just a rumor?
                          Comment>

I'd say the "Passion of the Christ" is definitely the good movie worth watching. I have also found the Noah being another good movie. Then there are some of the documentaries which I enjoyed the most about the christian lifestyle. You'd find that some non English movies on Christ from around the world are also good enough. I think there are not many new good movies being made for sure.
                            Comment>
                            Working...
                            X
                            Articles - News - SiteMap