Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

Feeling alone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling alone

Sometimes even when you are surrounded by the people you will feel alone. You simply can't beat that feeling. All the past mistakes will create a heap on you and suffocate you. How do you deal such situations?

Originally posted by harijobs View Post
    Sometimes even when you are surrounded by the people you will feel alone. You simply can't beat that feeling. All the past mistakes will create a heap on you and suffocate you. How do you deal such situations?
    I think this sometimes happens when you have lots of relationships but if your not close with these people it can make you feel unfulfilled,so feeling the distance from these people can actually increase the isolation,and make you feel even more misunderstood than to start with.
    Comment>

FolkArtist Thanks for the insight. Maybe I should be free and be nice to all the people around me whom I treasure the most. I am having unnecessary thinking and thought which wastes my time and makes me worried even if I clearly know that the past cannot be changed. I will try to lift up my spirits.
      Comment>

Originally posted by harijobs View Post
        You may feel lonely in the midst of people of unlike minds. Somehow even while you are there with them your perspective of things is quite different from theirs and you are not really flowing with them. I think it's more rewarding and soul lifting to be among folks of similar way of looking at things.
        Comment>

Yeah. I agree with you tony It is sometimes difficult to be around people who have different perspectives on things as each and every one of us is unique in this world.We should be around people who will make us feel comfortable and warm. :)
          Comment>

This is common in this world you will go through this when are the only one who cannot go through a given huddle for instance if you are student and cannot pass exams while others are passing then you get lonely if a a christian and you cannot live christian way of life then you get lonely
            Comment>

It is human nature to feel lonely at times. This is especially when things are not working. One is normally on the verge of despair. Personally, I have passed through this. Sometimes I question God. However, I remember that God is the giver and is ever watching. That's when I regain my hope and pray. In no time I am back to my feet. Most of the the time this cycle repeats itself.
              Comment>

When I feel alone and lonely, I go into the forest to smell the fresh air. Or I sit down on my notebook and continue working on my script, about people and animals who feel lonely and misunderstood because they believe that no one loves them. My screenplay "Killer" is about an abused riding horse (killer) learning to trust a human. And the girl (Julia, a student).
                She comes from a divorced family, where the father hardly cares about her. And the mother, she believes, - but was not true - ; has left her daughter and leave her by her ex-husband because she was selfish. She also learns to trust. In her selves, in her parents (especially her mother), and Killer, the horse.
                Comment>

I sometimes have that kind of feeling, however, I overcome the feeling of loneliness by reading. When I feel alone, I start reading philosophical and religious texts. Reading on philosophy and religion will create positive vibes inside me.
                  Comment>

luri Thanks for the insight my friend. The next time when I have this kind of feeling I will try to read some philosophical and religious stuff which I think will be of great help. Also, reading or watching something related to this will also create a positive atmosphere and help to overcome this feeling of loneliness.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by luri View Post
                      I sometimes have that kind of feeling, however, I overcome the feeling of loneliness by reading. When I feel alone, I start reading philosophical and religious texts. Reading on philosophy and religion will create positive vibes inside me.
                      Yeah reading Nietzsche always make me feel all warm and cozy. JOKE!!!
                      Comment>

I am no expert on this, but I think you may be suffering from some form of anxiety or other. I know a lot of people will disagree with this statement, but I think that your problem isn't the past or whatever mistakes you've made, but rather a lack of alignment with who you really are because the real you knows that you are never 'alone' and any feeling of loneliness is a sign that you are not allowing the fullness of who you really are to shine through and this is usually because of where your thoughts are focused.

People usually come to believe that situations like yours are 'just the way things are' and that they have no power to change it but that is never true. You can easily change this and stop experiencing those kind of feelings just by making a conscious decision to focus on better-feeling thoughts. It may take a bit of practice, but it's worth it in the end rather than living a like full of depression and sadness.
                        Comment>

Everyone can experience this feeling in their lifetime and it's not only limited to you, but what determines if it will affect you is how you go about facing it and dealing it with it, i would advise you to always know that God is always beside you whenever you need him.
                          Comment>

I no longer feel as lonely as I used to. I went and got a girlfriend and eventually married her.
                            Comment>

That's so good to hear. I have never been in a serious relationship before but I would love to. Still waiting for that special someone.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap