Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

How much time you spend online?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much time you spend online?

Internet is no less than a basic entity these days. Most people spend hours on internet either because of work or leisure. How much time on an average do you spend on internet. For me it is roughly 12-15 hours per day. I know it is pretty long but I'm here mostly due to work related things.

I generally average about 2 hours a day on the internet.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      I generally average about 2 hours a day on the internet.
      Curious, Theo, do you have access to your own computer yet? If I remember right you were using other resources to gain internet access?

If anything, not being online all the time helps to collect your thoughts, they are more refined and thought out by time you publish them!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        do you have access to your own computer yet?
        No, and I don't think I need one. There are two computers in the lobby of the apartment building where I live for use of residents, and if there is a problem with them I can go to the library, which is only about three blocks away. I have to use the computers at the library anyway when I need to print something, and I use it for ordering things online because I am not sure how secure the computers in my apartment building are.

I believe you are right when you say it is good to spend time offline thinking about what you will say when you are online.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

I spend around 8+ hours online. The 8 hours are work related and the rest are what I spend on my mobile. I don't use internet in the computer besides what I do during my working hours. I like to spend my time with my kids and family.
          Comment>

I spend nearly 8 to 10 hours a day on the internet and that is mostly for work. This will last only till I get a passive income job in my field.
            Comment>

I'd say roughly 10 to 12 hours of my day, everyday, is spent online. I work online and have learned the more time online the more money I make. I may not like it but that is just the way it is!
              Comment>

I work part time online so I spend like 5hrs. The rest of the day I spend at school studying and also a job at a restaurant. I don't think I would survive without an internet connection.
                Comment>

They make you spend time today online,like filling out job applications which you could just walk in and hand it to somebody,but now they tell you to go to the company website and apply,and force you to waste a hour creating a profile for the job and then submit resume. So yeah people shop online and work online,and many other things as well today,so you have to be careful,and not spend so much time on there.
                  Comment>

It varies, on a very good day online I spend up to eight hours working. There are days I am too tired or overtaking by sleep that I can hardly spend three hours. Most of my hours online are at night.
                    Comment>

Twelve or so hours a day on weekdays, most of which are working, but I also catch up with friends who are out of the area. I also pick up the sermons online at the weekend, as the only way to remain part of the congregation now I have moved. I think with people moving for work and family so much more nowadays, the internet is a useful way ot keep in touch with others, and a really good way to offer and arrange help if someone needs it. I don't shop online though, since I like to make sure I have a reason to get out and get some fresh air at lunchtimes!
                      Comment>

I'm online 8-12 hours a day to which I spend most of it working. That's from Monday-Sunday. But I make sure to rest for a few minutes while working to prevent my back from hurting as well as my eyes. I sometimes feel dizzy when I'm in front of my computer too much and it sometimes triggers my migraine :( If I'm not working I do some research and mostly streaming and watching movies :)
                        Comment>

I spend most of my time on the computer at night, go to bed late I only sleep about three or four hours. This is quite short of expected seven to eight hours of sleep. Now I'm planning to change and start sleeping early, wake early. It's not the best to struggle with sleep at night all the time.
                          Comment>

I'm usually online throughout the day whether i'm at work or at home. During the weekdays i work a bit online and on the weekends, i just lay back and watch a couple of movies, tv shows and just entertain myself.
                            Comment>

I'm online, more or less, 12 hours a day. I use the internet for work. I receive and send emails, frequently. Social media has taken over my life that I sometimes find myself automatically logging on to it. Keeping myself busy keeps me off it. I can shut off everything from social media to apps, but the emails has to stay.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap