Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

God Inspired Tees

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Inspired Tees

Hello fellow Christians! I would like to invite you to take a look at our brand new God inspired t-shirts. I have a friend who happens to be a pretty talented designer and together we came up with what we think is an awesome way to not only showcase, but also effortlessly spread the words of God in your community as you go about your day!

Here is a link to the shirts.
    God Inspired Garments

Every item is available in multiple colors for both male and female.

These will only be available for a limited period of time so please consider supporting us or sharing our link to your friends and family on your favorite social medias.

Thanks a bunch!

You have some interesting designs there and with the colour scheme they should appeal to teens quite well but I'm afraid I'm a little outside your target market. The only thing I will say is please check the spelling of "Strength" on your "Strenght and shield" T-shirt. That's likely to put people off.

Why no Bible verses on the shirts, or did you just decide to go another route? I'm just curious.
    Comment>

Just to let members know .... we have a new shop which can be accessed by the menu option "shop" (special thanks to Knotical . Also WallyWoodrow you can purchase advertisement space here on our site by clicking the advertise here in the right column. You'll be taken to our ad company which handles billing etc, but for 10 dollars a month I'm sure you'll agree that it will be worth it. By advertising, you'll get in front of 15-20 thousand people each month vs only the people reading this thread.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap