Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

what does Christmas mean to you?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does Christmas mean to you?

It is December time and everybody is preparing to celebrates the popular name called "Christmas". Now what does Christmas mean to you?

Hi BB, I'll have to get back to you about what I think later today. In the meantime, here are Linus' thoughts on the matter :)

Last edited by David Lee; 12-17-2016, 04:49 AM.
    Matthew 5
    16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
    12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
    1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
    15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
    Comment>

A very nice question bunmmybukky:) According to me Christmas is a time where all the people spend time with their near and dear ones. A feeling of faith and joy is on the faces of the people and the best thing which I like is the idea of giving necessary things to the needy people on the Christmas day.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap