Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

what does Christmas mean to you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does Christmas mean to you?

It is December time and everybody is preparing to celebrates the popular name called "Christmas". Now what does Christmas mean to you?

Hi BB, I'll have to get back to you about what I think later today. In the meantime, here are Linus' thoughts on the matter :)

Last edited by David Lee; 12-17-2016, 05:49 AM.
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

A very nice question bunmmybukky:) According to me Christmas is a time where all the people spend time with their near and dear ones. A feeling of faith and joy is on the faces of the people and the best thing which I like is the idea of giving necessary things to the needy people on the Christmas day.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap