Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

We Don't Want You Here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We Don't Want You Here.

    Tesla is still fighting an uphill battle against auto dealers in Michigan, along with the state legislature, to be able to sell their cars in that state.

    This is crony capitalism at it worst/finest. When will the consumers finally stand up and say the dealers do not speak for them?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Knotical View Post
    Tesla is still fighting an uphill battle against auto dealers in Michigan, along with the state legislature, to be able to sell their cars in that state.

    This is crony capitalism at it worst/finest. When will the consumers finally stand up and say the dealers do not speak for them?
    Did you by chance catch the Discovery documentary on Harley and the Davidsons? Same thing only over a century earlier. Harley and the Davidsons had a very tough time attempting to crack a dealer's "union". As we see now they have their very own authorized Harley Davidsons' dealers. The article was very reminiscent of their story.

    God bless,
    William
    Comment>

    • #3
      Of all the states, you would figure the worst would be the one with the most Americana in autos. Most consumers could care less. Or they really want to protect the big two and whomever owns Chrysler. Tesla is a very small niche that does not compare to Harley (yet?). However, they all had to start somewhere.
      Comment>

      • #4
        Originally posted by Even So View Post
        Of all the states, you would figure the worst would be the one with the most Americana in autos. Most consumers could care less. Or they really want to protect the big two and whomever owns Chrysler. Tesla is a very small niche that does not compare to Harley (yet?). However, they all had to start somewhere.
        This has nothing to do with the consumers, at least as far as the big three, and their auto dealers are concerned. If it were up to the consumers I would think they would want a different option for buying cars rather than going into a building where they are forced to talk to a bunch of people who know little to nothing about the merchandise they are pushing.
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by Knotical View Post

          This has nothing to do with the consumers, at least as far as the big three, and their auto dealers are concerned. If it were up to the consumers I would think they would want a different option for buying cars rather than going into a building where they are forced to talk to a bunch of people who know little to nothing about the merchandise they are pushing.
          I thought that's what I said. Most consumers could care less.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap