Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Inequality

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inequality

O. EM. GOSH. It’s 2018, and inequality is still a HUGE problem, even in a progressive utopia like Hollywood. Case in point: this woman’s name is Xayley Briers. She spends forty-five minutes a day running her Etsy storefront selling pet rocks. Do you know how much she makes? About $13 a day. Pretty sad, right? […]

. . . finish reading INEQUALITY: This Woman Makes Just $13 A Day Selling Pet Rocks On Etsy While MALE Robert Downey Jr. Made $15 Million For ‘Spider-Man’.

More...

Mental illness never fails to entertain me.. What does she want out of her argument? For everyone in the world to earn the same pay rate for each different job role. While I acknowledge movie stars and football players and the like earn well more than they should, this woman needs a reality check.
    Comment>

This stupidity is just mind numbing which scares me because this type of thinking probably comes from numb minds. Maybe it is a conspiracy to numb all our minds. Maybe I am a victim
      Comment>

It seems to me that it's only the people in the world who don't seem to be doing very well cry inequality as well as people who are jealous that other people earn more than they do or do a role that they want but isn't practical for them to do play the inequality card.
        it's all materialistic & pathetic in my opinion.
        Comment>

Yes pathetic is an apt description and materialistic definitely hits the nail on the head.
          Comment>

Am I not getting this !! $13 for 45 minutes work sounds o.k to me, I work it out that If she ran her shop for 8 hrs a day she would be earning.$130
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap