Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Skipping All Nude Scenes, Christian Makes It Through Six Seasons Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ In 20 Minutes

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skipping All Nude Scenes, Christian Makes It Through Six Seasons Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ In 20 Minutes

SAN ANTONIO, TX—After years of abstaining from the wildly popular Game of Thrones due to its graphic nature, local man Kyle Schneider decided Thursday that he would allow himself to watch the hit show on one condition: he would skip past any scenes containing nudity or sex. After making the pact with himself, Schneider caught […]

. . . finish reading Skipping All Nude Scenes, Christian Makes It Through Six Seasons Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ In 20 Minutes.

More...

Haha. Amusing! I call this a ''Lukewarm lifestyle'' which most of us are living. Anyway, why not do the certain things that are pure/go cold completely? ''Game of Thrones'' has more issues that affect morals other than nudity, -I'm certain. That's why I always kept in touch with it in the past, since it was fun and enticing.

Philippians 4.8 Finally brethren, whatever is true, noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -If anything is excellent and praiseworthy, -think (or watch) about such things.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap