Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Report: Majority Of Christians Far More Concerned About ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Majority Of Christians Far More Concerned About ...

U.S.—A Christianity Today research study of Christian attitudes toward transgenderism found that conservative evangelicals are still far more concerned about which bathrooms transgender people use than doing what they can to make sure they hear the gospel and go to heaven when they die. The study compared the level of anger Christians felt when confronted […]

. . . finish reading Report: Majority Of Christians Far More Concerned About Which Bathrooms Trans People Use Than Whether Or Not They Will Go To Heaven When They Die.

More...

Both of those issues are of importance. In heaven we'll have glorified bodies / minds, so it won't be an issue. Here on earth, both their salvation And their choice of bathroom facilities Are important.
    Comment>

Why the concern about which bathrooms they use rather than looking on to the important things in life. , t first they are also people like us and why not respect the humanity rather than discriminating them. I feel sorry for them. In my place, transgendered people are not at all respected and they will be humiliated in the public. Despite giving awareness and educating people still they are facing a lot of troubles. But now a bill has been passed to protect and give equal rights to them in terms of employment and education so that they will be able to lead a normal life like us.
      Comment>

Originally posted by harijobs View Post
        Why the concern about which bathrooms they use rather than looking on to the important things in life. , t first they are also people like us and why not respect the humanity rather than discriminating them. I feel sorry for them. In my place, transgendered people are not at all respected and they will be humiliated in the public. Despite giving awareness and educating people still they are facing a lot of troubles. But now a bill has been passed to protect and give equal rights to them in terms of employment and education so that they will be able to lead a normal life like us.
        Oh poor naive fool. You haven't learnt the wisdom of blind prejudice yet.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap