Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Man Searching Bible For Part Where It Says Only Americans Are Made In God’s Image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Searching Bible For Part Where It Says Only Americans Are Made In God’s Image

WEST, TX—According to sources close to local grandfather Austin Williams, the American believer spent Tuesday afternoon searching the Scriptures for “that one part” where it says that only people born in the United States are made in the image of God. “I know it’s in here somewhere—I could’ve sworn it was in Genesis,” Williams reportedly […]

. . . finish reading Man Searching Bible For Part Where It Says Only Americans Are Made In God’s Image.

More...

And who's going to tell him that 'that' portion doesn't exist.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
      And who's going to tell him that 'that' portion doesn't exist.
      LOL. Good one Sue D. Poor old man wasting time in searching for something that doesn't exist. As far as I remember I don't remember reading something like this in any of the testaments. I told this to my mom and she laughed and pitied the old man's idiocy. Well, like Sue D. said someone has to tell him.
      Comment>

Originally posted by harijobs View Post

LOL. Good one Sue D. Poor old man wasting time in searching for something that doesn't exist. As far as I remember I don't remember reading something like this in any of the testaments. I told this to my mom and she laughed and pitied the old man's idiocy. Well, like Sue D. said someone has to tell him.
        Hil! Could we shy away from terms like "idiocy?" Thanks!
        Comment>

Originally posted by Winken View Post

Hil! Could we shy away from terms like "idiocy?" Thanks!

I think that 'harijobs' was sharing her mother's reaction to it. It wasn't her personal reaction.
          Comment>

Winken I apologize for using terms like this and I will not repeat this in future.:( I just shared my mom's exact reaction and hence said that word. Thank you, Sue D.. for vouching for me.
            Comment>

Amen! Blessings upon Thee and Thy Mom! Jesus loves you both!
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap