Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Huffington Post Editors Throw Darts At Board To Determine Day’s Subject Of Outrage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huffington Post Editors Throw Darts At Board To Determine Day’s Subject Of Outrage

NEW YORK, NY—Sources from within The Huffington Post‘s team of writers and editors have confirmed that the group of highly professional, unbiased journalists is still throwing darts at a board to semi-randomly determine what perceived injustice will outrage them for the day. The authorship reportedly takes turns throwing a series of darts at a custom-made […]

. . . finish reading Huffington Post Editors Throw Darts At Board To Determine Day’s Subject Of Outrage.

More...

Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    NEW YORK, NY—Sources from within The Huffington Post‘s team of writers and editors have confirmed that the group of highly professional, unbiased journalists is still throwing darts at a board to semi-randomly determine what perceived injustice will outrage them for the day. The authorship reportedly takes turns throwing a series of darts at a custom-made […]

. . . finish reading Huffington Post Editors Throw Darts At Board To Determine Day’s Subject Of Outrage.

More...
    I know this is satire but that sound right when it come to the Huffington Post.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
      I know this is satire but that sound right when it come to the Huffington Post.
      Replace "throw darts" with "scour Twitter for trending stories" and it sounds about right. Or wrong.

Comment>

Thanks for the laugh. I can almost picture them actually doing something like this.

Huffpo doesn't have the market on feigned outrage, but they are indeed pretty good at it. We could insert the names of several different "news" outlets in this satire piece and it would read the same.

The "highly professional, unbiased journalists" part was the funniest.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap