Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

General Mills Targets Calvinists With New ‘Sovereignty Charms’ Cereal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Mills Targets Calvinists With New ‘Sovereignty Charms’ Cereal

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Food manufacturer General Mills announced Thursday that the company is targeting Calvinists with the rollout of its new Lucky Charms spinoff, “Sovereignty Charms.” In addition to the standard Lucky Charms marshmallow shapes, the new cereal will feature new shapes like tulips, the Bible, beards, tobacco pipes, and craft beer bottles. “These charms aren’t lucky—they’re […]

. . . finish reading General Mills Targets Calvinists With New ‘Sovereignty Charms’ Cereal.

More...

I'll be on the lookout for these the next time I go grocery shopping. :)
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

I know this post is only satire. But I'm not sure what The Babylon Bee had in mind to write falsehood in an attempt at political/religious satire. But the White House, the real thing, thinks it's about time to make known to all America the Constitution in protecting and promoting free speech and religious liberty. That covers including "shaking of hands among among church" congregations and expressions of political views on the side over a cuppa after church, I may add.

Thanks.

Presidential Executive Order Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty | whitehouse.gov
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap