Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Excited Parents Throw Gender Reveal Party For Their Teenager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Excited Parents Throw Gender Reveal Party For Their Teenager

    TAMPA, FL—Stating they could hardly wait to see what gender their little bundle of joy was going to be, Mr. and Mrs. Murphy opened their home to friends and family over the weekend to host a gender reveal party for their 15-year-old child. The party-goers reportedly partook in games like guessing the gender using pink, […]

    . . . finish reading Excited Parents Throw Gender Reveal Party For Their Teenager.



    More...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    TAMPA, FL—Stating they could hardly wait to see what gender their little bundle of joy was going to be, Mr. and Mrs. Murphy opened their home to friends and family over the weekend to host a gender reveal party for their 15-year-old child. The party-goers reportedly partook in games like guessing the gender using pink, […]

    . . . finish reading Excited Parents Throw Gender Reveal Party For Their Teenager.



    More...
    Genesis 1
    26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
    27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

    Not many can understand how God created man in his image, both male and female.
    Comment>

    • #3
      Originally posted by eldios View Post
      Not many can understand how God created man in his image, both male and female.
      Perhaps this is the explanation: Adam’s rib | clydeherrin
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

      • #4
        Society is getting sicker by the minute. A 15 yr old no less. What have his parents been doing with him since his birth? I feel sorry for their son. So -- what's worse 'this' or a transgender 6 yr old.
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          Perhaps this is the explanation: Adam’s rib | clydeherrin
          First, all men were created in the image of God known as the Word of God, or Spirit of God.

          Genesis 1
          26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
          27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

          After man was created in the Word of God ( breath of life ), then God formed flesh for created man to experience life as a human being.

          Genesis 2
          7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

          Created man is invisible spirit and formed man is the visible flesh. All flesh will perish during this generation while the spirit of man remains in the Word of God.

          I Corinthians 5:
          1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.
          2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
          3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment
          4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
          5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

          Titus 2:11
          11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

          I Timothy 4:10
          10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

          God will kill all the flesh of man but the spirit of man will be saved from the flesh.
          Comment>

          • #6
            For those getting over worked up, this is the Christian Satire section.
            This news story is fake, it is intended as humor making fun of a subject.
            Comment>

            • #7
              Hmmm -- didn't know there Is a Christian Satire section. Are you Sure the story is fake?!
              Comment>

              • #8
                Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
                Hmmm -- didn't know there Is a Christian Satire section. Are you Sure the story is fake?!
                The same 'News Source' (Babylon Bee) reports "United Methodist Church Throws ‘Going Out Of Orthodoxy’ Sale", "Woman Stretching During Altar Call Accidentally Accepts Christ", "Holy Spirit Appears At Baptist Service, Asked To Sit In Overflow Room" and "Mormon Space Program Launches First Manned Mission To Kolob" ... so I am pretty sure "Excited Parents Throw Gender Reveal Party For Their Teenager" was intended as humor making fun of the idea of 'Gender Choice'.

                Some clues from the story:

                “I bet it’s a demi-male dragonkin,” Cindy Johnson from Mrs. Murphy’s yoga class whispered. “I just have a feeling!” - This person thinks the child is half-male and half-dragon.

                revealing the gender of their precious little high schooler to be a gender-fluid possum possibly having kinship with an anime character - Besides actually deciding gender by pinata (humorous all by itself), the final result was "gender-fluid" and a possum-cartoon mix. :)


                Comment>

                • #9
                  Originally posted by atpollard View Post

                  The same 'News Source' (Babylon Bee) reports "United Methodist Church Throws ‘Going Out Of Orthodoxy’ Sale", "Woman Stretching During Altar Call Accidentally Accepts Christ", "Holy Spirit Appears At Baptist Service, Asked To Sit In Overflow Room" and "Mormon Space Program Launches First Manned Mission To Kolob" ... so I am pretty sure "Excited Parents Throw Gender Reveal Party For Their Teenager" was intended as humor making fun of the idea of 'Gender Choice'.

                  Some clues from the story:

                  “I bet it’s a demi-male dragonkin,” Cindy Johnson from Mrs. Murphy’s yoga class whispered. “I just have a feeling!” - This person thinks the child is half-male and half-dragon.

                  revealing the gender of their precious little high schooler to be a gender-fluid possum possibly having kinship with an anime character - Besides actually deciding gender by pinata (humorous all by itself), the final result was "gender-fluid" and a possum-cartoon mix. :)



                  Honestly -- I've never looked at the Home page of this Forum -- so through your post -- I discovered the Rest of the Forum.

                  With the use of 'today's jargon' sometimes a person doesn't really know what is being talked about -- like the "demi-male dragonkin'. Looking back at the article through Your eyes has been educational. :cool:
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap