Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Woman Stretching During Altar Call Accidentally Accepts Christ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Stretching During Altar Call Accidentally Accepts Christ

OCEANVIEW, CA—A mid-service stretch can be distracting, but for one woman, it may have determined her eternal fate. According to witnesses, local woman Genevieve Rearden grew restless approximately eight minutes into Grace Baptist Church’s weekly altar call Sunday morning and yawned, raising her hands high above her head to stretch the muscles in her back. […]

. . . finish reading Woman Stretching During Altar Call Accidentally Accepts Christ.

More...

When I first read this I laughed. It seemed so funny that someone could actually do that, but after reading the entire blog post, I realize that Christ really does work in the most mysterious (and sometimes hilarious...) ways. That was no accident or coincidence that caused this woman to stretch at exactly that moment but I believe rather that it was orchestrated that way by a higher power in answer to something that she has been consciously or unconsciously asking for. Great post. Thanks for sharing it and making me smile.
    Comment>

Love Babylon Bee!
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap