ISIS Extremists Execute 12 Christians Who Refused to Renounce Faith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Extremists Execute 12 Christians Who Refused to Renounce Faith

Twelve Christians, including one child, have been killed by ISIS terrorists in Syria for refusing to renounce their faith in Jesus Christ.

More...

Many are reporting that ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad. If those claims are true, then isn't everyone that refuses to investigate, acknowledge, protest and resist State crimes and our shadow government contributing to incredible evil?
    Comment>

Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
      Many are reporting that ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad. If those claims are true, then isn't everyone that refuses to investigate, acknowledge, protest and resist State crimes and our shadow government contributing to incredible evil?
      No more than in the days of Jimmy Carter: How Islam Got Its Start

The current situation and scenario of old can be paralleled, and one would be hard pressed to deny. I do not doubt that the U.S. is causing instability or division... . history is merely repeating itself. It appears that the situation is being made bad to worse. Though Putin is forcing the world to either side with Assad or Islam, Russia is not distinguishing between IS, ISIL, or ISIS...

You say anyone that refuses to investigate, acknowledge, protest and resists.... but do you mean President Obama and his administration? Should they be charged with impeachment? Or are you disassociating Obama and his administration from America, therefore giving them/or him immunity?

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        do you mean President Obama and his administration? Should they be charged with impeachment? Or are you disassociating Obama and his administration from America, therefore giving him immunity?
        President Obama and President Bush should be charged with war crimes. Why would anyone sane want to give them immunity?

Comment>

For example:

Comment>

It is the ones who create and spread such rumors about the CIA and Mossad who are contributing to incredible evil by weakening the opponents of ISIS.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

President Obama and President Bush should be charged with war crimes.

Yes, but the only people tried for war crimes are those conquered. Meanwhile, in Syria, the US is the biggest ally of ISIS. We could stop funding rebels in Syria. We save some money and help defeat ISIS at the same time. But, our government's middle-east policy is not in the interest of Christians or Americans. It's in the interest of the insane supporters of Israel.
              Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                It is the ones who create and spread such rumors about the CIA and Mossad who are contributing to incredible evil by weakening the opponents of ISIS.
                How do you know all these reports are rumors?
                Comment>

I am getting scared of this ISIS thing because it is obviously a group that is waging a jihad or religious war. I have once read their slogan that says "behead the infidels" which means all those not believing in their ideology are considered infidels - whether Muslims or non-Muslims, it doesn't matter. This fanaticism of ISIS is also getting Saudi Arabia worried that's why they are spending money to fund the allied forces in Syria. Now the Syrian forces with the help of the allied forces have reclaimed the ancient state of Palmyra from the ISIS. And I am hoping that the reclamation will continue until they capture all the ISIS in Syria.

I cannot imagine what would happen if ISIS could wage a protracted war across the globe and their first targets would be... the Christians. Recent events may be a prelude - the Paris attack and Belgium suicide bombers.
                  Comment>

ISIS is getting out of hand, really. I live in a terrorist-stricken town and a lot of rumors are going out about how ISIS are recruiting men from our city and it terrifies me, especially because I am a Christian. As a Christian, I am deeply saddened by these events of persecution but it is also admirable how these martyrs refused to renounce their faith. There is greater joy waiting for them in paradise!
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap