Escape from the Devil's Den

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape from the Devil's Den

She was a strong-minded woman. She paid a painstaking effort but always failed to get her wish, so she felt lost and was disoriented…. In her distress and helplessness, Almighty God’s end-time salvation came upon her. She saw the light of life and found the true goal in God’s word, and her life was thus full of vitality and happiness. Unexpectedly, she was secretly watched and arrested by the CCP government because of that. To force her into selling out the church, the evil cops carried out “wheel combat” to destroy her willpower. During half a month, she was beaten up whenever dozed. In the face of the devils’ endless torture, she was mentally tensed and horrified all along…. In danger, God accompanied her by her side all the time, giving her faith, courage, and wisdom, and helping her miraculously flee the devil’s den under the evil cops’ eyes. Experiencing the CCP government’s persecution that time, she saw through the CCP devil’s evil and reactionary substance. Moreover, she personally experienced God’s wonderful deeds of ruling over everything and felt the tender care and love from God. She resolved to commit her whole life to God and perform the duty of a created being properly to repay God’s grace.https://www.holyspiritspeaks.org/vid...he-devils-den/

The link in the above post is to a church called the Church of Almighty God or Eastern Lightning. Here is a link to an article that describes what they believe:

What is Eastern Lightning? | Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      The link in the above post is to a church called the Church of Almighty God or Eastern Lightning. Here is a link to an article that describes what they believe:

Matthew 7: (1-2) Judge not, that you may not be judged,

For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 12: (31-32) Therefore I say to you: Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but the blasphemy of the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but he that shall speak against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come.

Romans 2:1Wherefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself. For thou dost the same things which thou judgest.
      Last edited by happy life; 04-11-2017, 02:36 PM.
      Comment>

Originally posted by happy life View Post

Matthew7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
        Matthew12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
        Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Do not Judge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	36753

Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus

https://carm.org/what-is-eastern-lightning
          Thanks, gotta love carm.
          Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post

Thank you for the additional information Theo. Hopefully others will find the information you shared helpful in leading them to better discernment.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Originally posted by happy life View Post
              For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 12: (31-32) Therefore I say to you: Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but the blasphemy of the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
              And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but he that shall speak against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come.

Romans 2:1 Wherefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself. For thou dost the same things which thou judgest.
              Oh so your argument is do not try and discern if something is Biblical or not. Hmmm! Now that does not sound Biblical at all.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (Matt. 24:4-5)

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. (Matt. 24:23-27)
              Comment>

Merry Linna and happy life have been banned for having multiple accounts.

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Originally posted by happy life

Romans 2:1Wherefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself. For thou dost the same things which thou judgest.

I would add James 4:12 to the list as well: "There is only one who can save and destroy, who are you to judge?"

The context of these verses actually pertain to such matters as salvation or judging the character of a believer in hypocrisy. When I hear these verses I tend to think "don't play God."
                  Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post

I would add James 4:12 to the list as well: "There is only one who can save and destroy, who are you to judge?"

The context of these verses actually pertain to such matters as salvation or judging the character of a believer in hypocrisy. When I hear these verses I tend to think "don't play God."
                    I haven't a problem with that. Not even a court Judge in a capital punishment case says I condemn you to hell, but traditionally says, "May God have Mercy on your Soul". Not even the Judge, traditionally, faults himself by determining the final destination of the person sentenced.

God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap