Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim Woman Says That Islam Is False, And She Converts To Christianity

By Walid Shoebat

EGYPT– This is a sad story but it gets to explain how things work in Muslim Egypt. Four years ago in Alexandria Egypt, a 22 year old Muslim named “Marwa A. E” is divorced by her Muslim husband. She later falls in love with her neighbor; a young Coptic Christian man. She then converts to Christianity, marries her Christian love and moves with him to hide in a distant village in Tamia. They had two children and she was two months pregnant. Last week the couple decided to secretly visit their church back in Alexandria and have some fellowship with other Christian friends and relatives at the church. She is then spotted by her daughter she had given birth to from her previous Muslim husband. She had left the church and walked to her friend’s home for fellowship. Her daughter (from the previous Muslim husband) was irate that her mother had taken off the Hijab and had easily recognized her. The daughter then decides to snitch on her mother. She tells her mother’s uncle and brother and they ceased Marwa as it is typically the custom: to kidnap the convert and take them to a family home and keep them in tribal custody until they recant their Christian faith.

The wrath doesn’t just end here and the ruckus then erupts in the village of Tamia where the Muslims create a frenzy at the couple’s village of residence and the feud begins between the locust frenzy Muslims against the Christians who are accused of harboring a fugitive and converting Marwa from Islam to Christianity.

Marwa’s Muslim family then demand to impose the terms for a truce which mandates as punishment that all Christians have 10 days to sell all their properties and leave Tamia with their belongings. The Christian husband’s life and the two children Marwa brought to life are to be spared on the condition that Marwa gives her life in accordance to Sharia justice.

Then the governorate security director, Major General Nasser Abed, supervised the agreement between the Muslim family and several Christian families in the village of “Tamia” to ensure the evacuation of Christians from the village.

And to bury the strife between the two parties, Marwa’s uncle and the brother and all the cousins then took Marwa at dawn and beheaded her. The one who did the beheading was Marwa’s sister in order to teach a lesson to all women who leave Islam. Then Marwa’s body was dumbed at a nearby cemetery.

The ugly reality in Egypt is that these converts have no defense and the Christian Coptic church has their hands tied fearing persecution.

Every life is precious. Rescue Christians calls

Source: Muslim Woman Says That Islam Is False, And She Converts To Christianity – Her Muslim Family Captures Her And Saws Her Head Off | JEWSNEWS

I cannot verify this particular story, but I worked for several years with an Egypitan Civil Engineer who was a Coptic Christian who fled Egypt to the US and this is on a par with the first hand stories he told me about Muslims seizing property and children of Coptic Christians in Egypt and the powerlessness under Egyptian law.

And the US views Egypt as a valuable ally and we send money to support this ... shame on us!
    Comment>

November 23, 2015

Marwa Ahmed, 26, has reportedly been killed by her family after converting to Christianity and marrying a man from Fayoum, Egypt.

According to al-Tahrir, Marwa had moved to Alexandria from the town of Tamiyyah with her Coptic Christian partner three years ago. Since then, she had given birth to a boy and girl.

Eshhad, an online platform that aggregates and collates alleged religious persecution and sectarian attacks in Egypt, reports that Marwa was killed nearly two weeks ago by her uncle and cousins when they learned of her short visit back to

Marwa had gone to Tamiyyah to visit her husband’s family. Knowing of threats against her life, Marwa was taken by her father to her brother’s home for 10 days in Qalubiya for her protection. However, Marwa’s uncle eventually found her location and kidnapped her. Eshhad reports that the uncle then forced Marwa’s youngest sister to “kill her to ‘punish’ her for her conversion [to Christianity].” Al-Masry Al-Youm, however, reports that it was the uncle that killed Marwa.

Following the murder, Marwa’s father went to the police to inform them of the murder. However, the uncle is reportedly on the run.

Meanwhile, a ‘reconciliation’ settlement between the family of the Christian husband and Marwa’s family has resulted in the deportation of the Christian family to another city in order to avoid any possible sectarian clashes as a result of the murder, reported Al-Masry Al-Youm.

A Mother of Two has been Killed for Converting, Marrying a Coptic Christian in Egypt | Egyptian Streets
      Comment>

This is the reason why I just can't accept Islam. I had family members who left my religion for different Christian sects and I have a cousin who converted to Judaism and I never disowned them for changing religion. I remained tolerant and I still treat them as member of the family.

I think once you left Islam, You should cut your ties with your family and never see them again to prevent the risk of honor killings.
        Comment>

And the leaders at the top don't believe in Islam OR Christianity. They want people to be divided, they love seeing the chaos and destruction. I'm not sure if the devil exists or not, but if he is, all of this division and chaos is for him, his servers, the governments, high officials of the world, the "elite".

Comment>

A Martyr’s Final Poem
            by Fatima
            May the Lord Jesus guide you, 0 Muslims, and enlighten your hearts that you might love others. We do not worship the cross, and we are not insane. We worship the Lord Jesus, the light of the world.
            We left Muhammad, and we are no longer on his path. We follow Jesus the Messiah, the clear truth. And truly we love our homeland, and we are not traitors. We take pride that we are Saudi citizens. How could we betray our homeland and our dear people?? How could we, when for death for Saudi, we are ready???
            The homeland of my grandfathers and their glories are for which I am writing these odes. And we say, “Proud, proud, proud we are to be Saudis.” We chose our way, the way of the guided. And every man is free to choose which religion.
            Be content to leave us alone to be believers in Jesus. Leave us to live in grace until our time comes. My tears are on my cheek and, oh! The heart is sad for those who became Christians, how you are so cruel!
            And the Messiah says: “Blessed are the persecuted.” And we for the sake of Christ all things bear. What is it to you that we are infidels?
            Enough-your swords do not concern me, nor evil, nor disgrace. Your threats do not trouble me, and we are not afraid. And by God, I am unto death a Christian-verily I cry “for what passed by of a sad life. I was far from the Lord Jesus for many years.
            Oh History, record and bear witness, Oh witnesses! We are, Christians-in the path of Christ we tread.
            Take from me this word, and note it well. You see Jesus is my Lord, and He is the Best of Protectors.
            I advise you to pity yourself, to clap your hands in mourning. See your ugly hatred look.
            Where is the humanity, the love, where are you?
            As to my last words, I pray, to the Lord of the worlds.
            Jesus is the Messiah, the Light of clear Guidance. That He changes notions, and sets the scales of justice aright.
            And that He spread Love among you, Oh Muslims.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap