ISIS Burns Christian Girl to Death, Her Breathtaking Final Words Were “Forgive Them”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Burns Christian Girl to Death, Her Breathtaking Final Words Were “Forgive Them”

Click image for larger version

Name:	Muslims.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	15371

Radical Muslims are notorious for their persecution of Christians in the Middle East, murdering untold numbers of people for refusing to bow the knee to Islam.

One such story of a young girl burned alive by ISIS militants is making its way around the Internet, due largely to her simply amazing final words.

From Catholic News Agency:

One account told of a couple whose children had been captured by ISIS militants. When they answered their door one day, they found a plastic bag on their doorstep. It contained the body parts of their daughters and a video of them being raped and tortured.
    Another recalled a Christian woman from Mosul who answered the door to find ISIS foreign fighters, demanding that she leave or pay a jizya tax.
    She asked for a few seconds, her daughter being in the shower, but the fighters refused to give her the time. They put a torch to the house, burning and eventually killing her daughter.
    The girl died in her mother’s arms, but her last words were “Forgive them.”
    That is truly a heart that has been captured by the grace of Jesus Christ and is a powerful testimony to what His love is really capable of.

I don’t know very many folks who would truly follow in Christ’s footsteps and pray for their enemies while being burned alive, so this girl deserves to be hailed as a hero of the faith.

Let’s hope action is taken soon to help bring this awful persecution to an end so the gospel of Christ might go forward, winning hearts and minds and bringing the tyranny of radical Islam to an end.

Originally posted by William View Post
    That is truly a heart that has been captured by the grace of Jesus Christ and is a powerful testimony to what His love is really capable of.
    Amen.

I don’t know very many folks who would truly follow in Christ’s footsteps and pray for their enemies while being burned alive, so this girl deserves to be hailed as a hero of the faith.
    Sadly, I don't know many such folks either, or at least I don't think I do. I can sooner think of many who seem to equate Christianity with Americanism, and state that what the law of the nation was powerless to do, Christianity stepped in and improved on so we had less criminals. Anyone not ready to die for the faith is not ready to live for Christ. I don't deny the title "hero of the faith" to such a person, as long as it is understood that they are only a "hero" in the sense that they have done what any Christian in their place ought to be prepared to do.

Let’s hope action is taken soon to help bring this awful persecution to an end so the gospel of Christ might go forward, winning hearts and minds and bringing the tyranny of radical Islam to an end.
    "The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church." - Tertullian

I too pray for the destruction of the evil tyranny that is radical Islam, but I want to tell you that the gospel of Christ will go forward, persecution or no. I absolutely would advocate taking any action that could end the awful persecution, but I believe that the only thing that will counter radical Islam, and keep it from growing like a cancer that will soon destroy civilization as we know it, will be the Gospel. No bomb, army, United Nations sanction, or anything else will be sufficient to stop it.
    Comment>

It's horrible how radical the Islamic community and ISIS is to other people. My heart goes out to all those parents who have to wake up to a grocery bag of their children. How heartless do you have to be to set a child on fire and give them back to their parents in a plastic bag? I can't comprehend it. There is something to credit to the child to ask for the forgiveness of her killers.
      Comment>

What is astounding, is that ISIS has been very adept in recruiting new people to their cause, and it's like...what would draw someone to wanting to be a part of massacring people? How could anyone feel that such acts, were acts of God?
        Comment>

I wonder how many Christians would actually forgive their enemies/people who try or actually do hurt them either emotionally or physically. I've heard some great testimonies of children martyr but this is the only one I've heard in modern times. I pray that more people would have such Christ-like love for everyone, including their enemies.
          Comment>

This is the sickest thing I have seen. God bless her. We should all follow her example. But seriously, when is this going to stop??
            Comment>

It's a really terrible thing in this world, when a child has more values than groups of men in their right minds. That's a pretty shocking thing to say the least, but at least she is at peace now. Right now, only we, the living, are left to have to deal with these people, who create chaos in the name of their religion, hiding behind philosophies that even they don't fully understand, so they can do whatever they want and feel justified that they are doing the right thing. I don't see an end to these events, not that involves an absence of blood shed, at least.
              Comment>

Originally posted by OursIsTheFury View Post
                It's a really terrible thing in this world, when a child has more values than groups of men in their right minds. That's a pretty shocking thing to say the least, but at least she is at peace now. Right now, only we, the living, are left to have to deal with these people, who create chaos in the name of their religion, hiding behind philosophies that even they don't fully understand, so they can do whatever they want and feel justified that they are doing the right thing. I don't see an end to these events, not that involves an absence of blood shed, at least.
                All religions are prone to this sort of thing because religion is based on revelation not rationalism.

Revelation is not challengeable. If the revelation that is the basis of your religions tells you that God says you must kill others then you cannot challenge that.
                Comment>

Originally posted by chelle318 View Post
                  This is the sickest thing I have seen. God bless her. We should all follow her example. But seriously, when is this going to stop??
                  It isn't going to end. The Bible predicts that in the last days conditions will only get worse.
                  Clyde Herrin's Blog
                  Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post

It isn't going to end. The Bible predicts that in the last days conditions will only get worse.
                    You are right, and I do know the Bible says that. But I can't help but hope for better times. :(
                    Comment>

Heartbreaking , yet inspiring, and a poignant reminder that discipleship can cost one everything in this life. Martyrdom has always been and always will be part of our faith.

This story reminds me of Dirk Willems; he was an Anabaptist who escape prison and was pursued on foot. His persecutor fell through the ice of a frozen lake and rather than continue his flight, Dirk turned and rescued the man. He was then recaptured and burned at the stake.
                      Comment>

I was born in Aleppo city (Syria), more than 6 decades ago. Naturally, I lived/studied/worked among millions of Muslim Syrians (of all sects). For instance, I am writing you from Aleppo (it is about 3:10 AM)

Since I was a teen, my Muslim Syrian friends (or whoever I met) knew that their Allah cannot exist in my life (by giving them details based on my logical reasoning). The worst situation I had is hearing: "I am sorry for you Karim, you will end up into Hell. So I will miss you in Paradise". Yes, that is all (please feel free to believe or not).

Then, all of a sudden, Obama opened the 9/11 Terror Show (called Arab Spring) also in Syria (after Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen) in March 2011. Naturally, I and all other Syrians (Jews, Christians and Muslims of all sects, also Atheists) started hearing and seeing more closely the daily episodes of the International Endless series "War on Terror" that was introduced to the world with a great success on the tragic day of 9/11/2001. Obama was instructed simply to play again the World's Supreme Judge and accuse openly the Syrian President as being another evil Superman (I guess most Americans adore stories of Supermen, good or evil) who decided to kill the majority of his people by hypnotising all his National Syrian forces (formed from all parts of Syria)... for more than five years so far ;)

Actually the role of Obama was to give the green light to the International Terrorist Army (formed by multi-national groups of mercenaries, though all were given the same black flag on which it is written vertically and in Arabic "Allah is the messenger of Mohammad") to attack the country of interest. And the leaders in this army managed to have all supports and funds that let them threat even the most powerful nations. Meanwhile, the FREE World is forced to apply severe economical sanctions against the Syrian people (among whom there all many millions of Christians) under the pretext to fight their evil Superman. Yes, it sounds like a dilemma but whoever has ears will hear ;)

Kerim
                        Comment>

That is truly a sign of strength from that young girl, and that really amazes me. We should all be inspired by this, and it is so unfortunate that it has to come in the worst of circumstances at the hands of evil people, but I am still seeing the positive in it. It is hard to, and it is getting harder as these things continue to happen, but I think that the more that we can focus on the positive the more at least we can keep some sanity. Thank you for sharing this.
                          Comment>

Unfortunately it's not just Islamic militants we need to worry about in this world. Terrorists are everywhere and they all try to 'top' each other in brutality. The Mexican Drug Cartel is one of the worst for brutal discipline, often cutting off people's heads with chainsaws or dull knives... apparently giving the faster death to people they respect more, or something like that. It amazes me that people not only can stand around and watch such evil while it's occurring but most of them whip out their cell phones and record it to post online for the world to 'enjoy'. I honestly don't know how any human being can stoop so low as to decide that he or she can arbitrarily end someone's life, just to demonstrate power over everyone. At any rate though, I have to agree that the girl's last words were amazing. Not everyone going through that amount of suffering would be so gracious. I once splashed an entire pan of boiling water on my leg and spent weeks healing afterward from first and second degree burns, so I know how badly a burn can hurt.
                            Comment>

For instance, some foreign young suicidal bombers who failed exploding themselves in Syria (though most terrorist attacks, mainly by cars are controlled remotely... like the new taxis without driver in NYC) have been given certain drugs since they were kids in some training bases. In fact, after the great success on 9/11/2001 to replace, in daylight and in less than 24 hours, Communism with Terror of Islam, Millions of kids around the world (victims of previous and actual wars or poverty) were raised and trained to play the Islamist terrorists in the International Endless Series "War on Terror".

Now, you know why Iraq and Afghanistan had to be occupied afterwards and why the International Terrorist Army became ready to attack one country after another only in year 2010 (when most of these kids became strong adult fighters). And, how many here know that what is known as Guantanamo prison is in reality a training base for the top leaders (Emirs/Princes) of the Islamist groups. Obviously it was always out of question to close this prison... this base. Some of its so called prisoners were recognized in Syria after they were killed.

Right after the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001, the White House investigators proved, by videos as always, that Allah of Islam decided to be an enemy of his own believers by inspiring some of them to act like real beasts against humanity. I was surprised that NONE of the Muslim leaders in the world (of all sects) didn't complain seriously that their Allah was presented, clearly and openly after 9/11/2001, as an ignorant idiot god! Always based on the White House story, Allah was ignorant of the US Law which rewards the US politicians (and their bosses) more legitimate rights and incomes anytime American civilians are attacked unexpectedly; under the pretext of building a better security system. Also in this story, Allah decided to act like an idiot by giving solid proofs that it is time for all civilized people in the world to attack all his believers for being able to be crueller than Communists are ;)

But this great blasphemy against Allah is totally ignored, for 15 years so far, by the entire world because ALL men on top (the rich men on power in every region) are involved, directly or indirectly, in the series "War on Terror" that was launched against the world's men on bottom (civilians, guards, policemen, troops and mercenaries).

I mean in the actual World Terror War (we are just in its beginning) religions are... tools not the cause.
                              For example, how many here know that the fanatic radical Islamist fighters at the south of Syria are 'on the same side' with the fanatic radical Jewish troops of Israel? They are both instructed to attack Syria. But who knows? Perhaps the radical Judaism and the radical Islam are just one religion in Middle East... without my knowledge ;)

Kerim
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap