Muslims Gang Rape Christian Woman & Murder Her Dad Over 9 Simple Words

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims Gang Rape Christian Woman & Murder Her Dad Over 9 Simple Words

by Rebecca DiserioA 22-year-old Christian woman testified that three Muslim men took turns gang raping her and bludgeoned her father to death over just 9 words her father had spoken to them. Now, people are praying for the girl as she tries to recover, knowing she will never forget her father’s sacrifice — and neither will you when you learn exactly what he said that caused these monsters to rape and kill.

In a small town in eastern Uganda, Kanginima village, Pallisa District, the young woman tells the tale of her shocking gang rape and her father’s horrific murder. It all started when her father Samson Mukama, a devout Christian, was speaking with the local Muslim Iman, Sheikh Musana Ibrahim. When Samson told the Iman that the “Islamic faith (was) not leading one to salvation with God,” the Iman told him he would come back and kill him.

The young woman, her name withheld for safety purposes, testified in court:

“I was able to identify the sheikh because we are neighbors, and my father had been questioning him about the Islamic faith not leading one to salvation with God,” she said from her hospital bed. “The sheikh had said to him, ‘You have no respect of our religion, and we have come for your life today.’ They started strangling my father as well as hitting him on the head with a big stick. When my father fell down, I managed to escape through the window.” [via Morning Star News]
    Although the young woman escaped, they came back for her weeks later. After testifying in court, she thought that they would leave her alone, but now, all she remembers is the horror as she saw three Muslim men coming for her. She was found completely naked, cuts all over body, and laying in a pool of blood after three men took turns violating her.

What won’t go away are the words the monsters who were raping her kept repeating, “We shall kill you today because you are the one who made our sheikh to be imprisoned,” she told the authorities. Now, she is living in another village with a Christian family, who is nursing her back to health, since her mother had passed away several years ago.

She still has a very long road to recovery, both physically and mentally, but she has her Christian faith to get her through. She knows her father was met by Jesus and that he is a martyr. Our prayers are with this young woman, that Christ may continue to sustain her.

And yet more bad news today. Religion has always bred conflicts, even during the middle ages when the world was still covered in a metaphorical fog and people have only started explorations to new lands. The power struggle between different religions isn't anything new, but it is always a terrible thing to see on the news about the lengths people would go to defend their religion against those who speak against it. It's really sad that for a bunch of self proclaimed religious people, they decide to resort to rape and murder to prove their point that they are, in fact, religious people who seek salvation. An incredible scenario of irony, and I feel sorry for the people whose lives got ruined because of this.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap