Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Hillary Clinton Accuses Liberty University President of ‘Comforting’ ISIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton Accuses Liberty University President of ‘Comforting’ ISIS

Hillary Clinton has accused Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. of using “hateful rhetoric” in his comments on the San Bernardino shooting.

More...

Falwell has been under criticism for his comments on Friday at the University in which he stated, “I've always thought if more good people had concealed carry permits, then we could end those Muslims before they walked in.”
    Before they walked in?

If Falwell Jr. had said that about any group other than Muslims, he'd be forced to resign. Yes, other religions aren't connected to violence as is Islam (except for Evangelical Dispies and their lust for military aggression), but most Muslims are in fact peaceful. And, other religions do have particular sins associated with them. Imagine if Falwell Jr. made a comment about taking action against Jews for anti-gentile practices Jews are associated with (such as their abuse in banking, the courts, and Hollywood).

Islam is a false religion, but there are many other false religions. Dispies need to get over their love affair with hating Islam.

BTW, when I lock my doors for security, it's out of fear of those terrorists we call common criminals, not Muslims.
    Comment>

I agree that Jerry Falwell Jr. is guilty of "hateful rhetoric." And I confidently assert that Hillery Clinton is an enabler of terrorism.
      Comment>

Because preparing a line defense against terrorism is unamerican? All I heard from Jerry Falwell was him telling people to exercise their constitutional right.
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
          Because preparing a line defense against terrorism is unamerican?
          No. The problem is in refusing to understand Bible prophecy and in being too satisfied to consider more challenging hypotheses.

All I heard from Jerry Falwell was him telling people to exercise their constitutional right.
          Precisely. What could be more pleasing to the Laodicean mindset?
          Comment>

Because preparing a line defense against terrorism is unamerican? All I heard from Jerry Falwell was him telling people to exercise their constitutional right.
            Falwell Jr. would have been fine if he asserted our constitutional right to bear arms and use them against armed attackers. But, it sounds like he's inviting people to shoot Muslims who haven't done anything.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

Falwell Jr. would have been fine if he asserted our constitutional right to bear arms and use them against armed attackers. But, it sounds like he's inviting people to shoot Muslims who haven't done anything.
              Falwell Jr. asserted our constitutional right to bear arms and use guns as a defensive measure against armed attackers on campus which may be terrorist that so happen to be Muslim after the wake of a terrorist attack and campus shootings. Christians have been targeted elsewhere in genocide proportions, and now the same terrorist are on U.S. soil. One has to really ignore the historical context of what Falwell said in order to misconstrue what he stated. Falwell's advice was a preventative measure against terrorist which so happen to be Muslim. Protecting the innocent against those who embrace evil and seek to wreck destruction is not unchristian. Sounded like great advice to me.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap