Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Rand Paul: Socialism is a Failure, Faith Will Win in 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rand Paul: Socialism is a Failure, Faith Will Win in 2016

    Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul says that socialism ultimately fails and it is ultimately conservative values that encourage faith which will win the 2016 election.



    More...

  • #2
    Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Paul Ryan and Dr. Ben Carson should examine the satanic foundation of their GOP hero Ayn Rand.


    Comment>

    • #3
      "Paul said that liberals and socialists are focused solely on earthly issues and do not take spiritual issues into account."

      That is obviously false. I'm a born-again Christian. And it's my Christian eschatology that compels me to be a liberal, democratic socialist.
      Comment>

      • #4
        Lets not forget the hypocrisy of the "leftist" professing Christians by who and what they support.

        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
          "Paul said that liberals and socialists are focused solely on earthly issues and do not take spiritual issues into account."

          That is obviously false. I'm a born-again Christian. And it's my Christian eschatology that compels me to be a liberal, democratic socialist.
          I agree with him wholeheartedly. Instead of storing gifts up in heaven where the heart follows the left wants to bribe its voter base with generous gifts out of the United States treasury.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	debate-freebies.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	7536



          The left will give you the shirt right off of someone else's back.

          God bless,
          William
          Comment>

          • #6
            I'd love to see a Democrat debate with one ground rule, any position of increased government spending on anything is off-topic. Of course, then the Democrats would then spend their time debating how to best to dictate, even micromanaging, how we live and work, according to their degenerate values.

            Socialism doesn't work, and tyranny is the tool the government uses to try to make it work.

            Comment>

            • #7
              Originally posted by William View Post
              Lets not forget the hypocrisy of the "leftist" professing Christians by who and what they support.

              And what's the relevance of that to the question of democratic socialism? Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama (one a Republican, the other a Democrat) are both war criminals and both should be prosecuted for their war crimes. Mass murder, based on the lies of a secret tyrannical regime, is not democratic socialism.
              Comment>

              • #8

                George Bush and Obama are not running for President. I know I know. Your posts are repetitive Zog. And it is highly relevant when you post your support for the left while you profess Christianity, a party that boos God from its platform and supports the murder of innocent life. If a person demonstrates no respect for the sanctity of life in the most innocent and fundamental stage, why would anyone assume that they would show it for our soldiers?

                Lastly, as long as the democrat/liberal party supports abortion I don't care what they promise from the U.S. treasury, it is bribe money stained in blood. Only an unjust and unrighteous person would even consider receiving it for their support. Abortion is non-negotiable. I will not even consider a candidate if they support it.

                I am voting for Ted Cruz, matter of fact I just wrote on his website as long as his knee stays bent and his tongue confesses our Lord I have faith in God that He will lead him right. I would never get away with saying such a thing on a liberal candidate's website. The supporters would attack, mock, and try to discredit our faith. You're on the wrong side. And I'm not suggesting one should place their faith in man, but if a candidate supports murder of the unborn YOU shouldn't even consider them while professing Christianity in the same sentence. Covetousness and Idolatry at the expense of life best sums up the left.

                I urge you to consider what is most important. Financial welfare or Life.

                God bless,
                William
                Comment>

                • #9
                  Originally posted by William View Post

                  I agree with him wholeheartedly. Instead of storing gifts up in heaven where the heart follows the left wants to bribe its voter base with generous gifts out of the United States treasury.
                  It's interesting to me that Reichpublicans have nothing to say about the trillions wasted on committing war crimes.
                  Comment>

                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post

                    It's interesting to me that Reichpublicans have nothing to say about the trillions wasted on committing war crimes.
                    You have the audacity to make an allusion to Nazi Germany over finances while it is the liberal left that legalizes the murder of the unborn, just as Nazi Germany legalized the murder of Jews. Incredible.
                    Comment>

                    • #11
                      Originally posted by William View Post
                      And it is highly relevant when you post your support for the left while you profess Christianity, a party that boos God from its platform and supports the murder of innocent life.
                      I don't know what you're talking about. I view the Reichpublicans and Democrats as approximately equally evil and both corporately guilty of indisputably satanic war crimes.

                      Comment>

                      • #12
                        Yes, you have repeatedly side tracked each thread for this reason. I acknowledge your opinion.
                        Comment>

                        • #13
                          Originally posted by William View Post

                          You have the audacity to make an allusion to Nazi Germany over finances while it is the liberal left that legalizes the murder of the unborn, just as Nazi Germany legalized the murder of Jews. Incredible.
                          As I said, the Reichpublicans and Democrats are equally culpable in my point of view.

                          Comment>

                          • #14
                            Originally posted by William View Post
                            if a candidate supports murder of the unborn YOU shouldn't even consider them while professing Christianity in the same sentence.
                            Reichpublicans are all for the murder of born and unborn Palestinians and Iranians.
                            Comment>

                            • #15
                              I think the military spending on weapons that attempt pin point accuracy rather than carpet bombing says they are making every effort to prevent that in war.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap