Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Report: ISIS Could Wipe Out Christianity in Iraq by 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: ISIS Could Wipe Out Christianity in Iraq by 2020

Christianity in Iraq is at risk of dying out in as little as five years, according to a report from UK charity Aid to the Church in Need.

More...

Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    ISIS Could Wipe Out Christianity in Iraq by 2020
    Aren't you aware of all the reports that say that ISIS is a creation of the CIA?

Comment>

Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
      Aren't you aware of all the reports that say that ISIS is a creation of the CIA?
      I have no doubt the CIA has done its best to make a mess in Syria, after the US unjustly made a mess in Iraq. I have no doubt that the US helping Syrian rebels is a massive boost to ISIS.

The Christians in Iraq would stand a better chance if the US pulls out of the middle-east.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

I have no doubt the CIA has done its best to make a mess in Syria, after the US unjustly made a mess in Iraq. I have no doubt that the US helping Syrian rebels is a massive boost to ISIS.

The Christians in Iraq would stand a better chance if the US pulls out of the middle-east.
        So let's not judge those outside the church. Are we not to judge those inside? (1 Corinthians 5:12-13). I propose that we work on prosecuting the wicked war criminals that took this nation into the many senseless wars that have already killed millions.
        Comment>

I propose that we work on prosecuting the wicked war criminals that took this nation into the many senseless wars that have already killed millions.
          The only war criminals who are prosecuted are those who are conquered.
          Comment>

So let's not judge those outside the church. Are we not to judge those inside? (1 Corinthians 5:12-13). I propose that we work on prosecuting the wicked war criminals that took this nation into the many senseless wars that have already killed millions.
            It seems to me that your last sentence contradicts what you said just before.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              It seems to me that your last sentence contradicts what you said just before.
              Barack Obama and George W. Bush should be prosecuted for murder. The fact that both Presidents professed to be Christian makes their war crimes more offensive, not less.

Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap