Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

John Kasich Says He Doesn't Read the Bible to Figure out His Policy Decisions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kasich Says He Doesn't Read the Bible to Figure out His Policy Decisions

Republican presidential candidate John Kasich said in an interview this week that he doesn’t read the Bible to “figure out what (he) thinks.”

More...

John Kasich is working had to prove he's a big dope, as shown by his statement. His statement "I don't read the Bible... You know, I don't, like, read a Bible to figure out what I think." He claims to be a Christian and a man of faith. He wasn't asked about the Bible. Who is he trying to appeal to when he voluntarily distances himself from the Bible?

He pushed for the Iraq invasion, but now paradoxically says it was mistake (given what we know now, which is the same as we knew then). Now he wants to send in ground troops to Iraq to fight ISIS, while paradoxically wanting to increase aid to the "rebels" (ISIS) in Syria to overthrow the Syrian government. What a dope.
    Comment>

Obviously he doesn't consider the Christian vote important to his campaign. The media seems to think the Latino vote more important. Take away the rights of illegal immigrants and voting rights without an identification card and there will be no Latino vote.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap