Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Donald Trump Pledges to be Greatest Representative of Christians if Elected President

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump Pledges to be Greatest Representative of Christians if Elected President

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has promised Christians that if elected, he would be the greatest representative of faith in recent history.

More...

I thought Trump had destroyed his campaign when he said McCain isn't a hero, and even appeared to criticise POWs in general, considering that Trump has made being a military hawk a large part of his campaign. But, Trump is still easily leading the pack. Go figure. But, Trump is right. McCain is no hero.

Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    the greatest representative of faith in recent history
    That's not saying much.
    Comment>

Perhaps the liberal media wants Trump to be the candidate against Hillary? I haven't read or seen in the media people taking stabs at Trump for his position on same sex marriage etc whatever his position may be.

Ted Cruz is my favorite (I expect him to shine in debate), despite all the theatrics of Donald Trump. But when Donald Trump speaks, lately I have been cheering him on - which is nothing more than an expression against political correctness.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

I believe Trump has taken the position that SSM is a state's-rights issue. The trouble with Trump and most of the GOP candidates is that they refuse to lay the groundwork that could lead the eventual repeal of SSM dictates of the Supreme Court. You can't support war in the middle-east and protect American religous freedom at the same time.

Trump (and Cruz) has nearly zero chance of winning the nomination. Look at the favorites of the GOP leadership to see who'll get the nomination. It'll be someone like Jeb Bush.or Rubio.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

Trump (and Cruz) has nearly zero chance of winning the nomination. Look at the favorites of the GOP leadership to see who'll get the nomination. It'll be someone like Jeb Bush.or Rubio.
          I will stay home come next election then.

God bless,
          William

Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

I will stay home come next election then.

God bless,
            William
            For all your vote matters, staying home is a more practical use of your time. Politicians love high turnout to legitimize their leadership. Dictators demand a high turnout.

I most likely will be voting for the candidate of the Constitution Party.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap