Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Child called on the carpet at school for "pronoun slip"......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child called on the carpet at school for "pronoun slip"......

First grader sent to office for 'misgendering' fellow student | Fox News

Are the local Christian assemblies rolling out the big guns (scripture; school ground protests; call for firing of the teacher and the principal? Superintendent of Schools?)

That's the same school that had the Kindergarten "gender reveal" class we were talking about in the other thread, in fact, it involved the same 6 yr old boy who transgendered this year. If I was a parent there, my kid would have been long gone from that school as soon as I was notified about the "gender reveal" Kindergarten class (of course, parents weren't notified, and were then told that even if they had been, that wouldn't have been allowed to "opt out" ).
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

They might as well teach kids that 1+1=27.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post
        They might as well teach kids that 1+1=27.
        Why not? They're teaching these kids all kinds of other socially acceptable lies ( like a boy can become a girl because he wants to).
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap