Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Disney Goes Gay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Goes Gay

I've seen enough. Hollywood's Disney and Marvel super hero TV series have become a total turn off. Same-sex actors/actresses kissing on screen just disgust me. What is supposed to be an enjoyable watch with my children of these strong and fantastic heroes, has become a yucky, disgusting unnatural display of human depravity by inserting homosexual overtones.

In my opinion, my gut tells me, I am protecting my children from Disney-Hollywood's role in disensitizing our children's minds. Lest we be watchful and diligent.

Jiminy Cricket! Disney goes gay | Fox News

Originally posted by PsalmOneCares View Post
    In my opinion, my gut tells me, I am protecting my children from Disney-Hollywood's role in disensitizing our children's minds. Lest we be watchful and diligent.
    I'd recommend teaching your children the precepts of the Lord, as I am sure you also do. Too many babysit by the television, and they think a worldly company like Disney is the responsible parent for their children and a teacher of morality and virtue. Disney is NOT the moral standard bearer but God is. Going against the absolute for the times, Disney has shown itself as the land of vice.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

To add fuel to the fire, I recently heard that in the upcoming movie Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson, the character of Lafu is reportedly openly gay. Great, another supposedly innocent story ruined by a sinful agenda.
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

I'd recommend teaching your children the precepts of the Lord, as I am sure you also do. Too many babysit by the television, and they think a worldly company like Disney is the responsible parent for their children and a teacher of morality and virtue. Disney is NOT the moral standard bearer but God is. Going against the absolute for the times, Disney has shown itself as the land of vice.

God bless,
        William
        Since we started homeschooling in 1995, we've not had TV up to the present. We buy DVDs of our Disney favorites. Recently, we've tried Super Girl (Internet online). That didn't go well in the end when the second main character became a, what used to be strong, became a wimp and came out as homosexual. That's it! The Fox News I linked above tells about " Beauty and the Beast" among others, "Star vs The Forces of Evil". Disney's proud of their "debut" on "first gay kiss cartoons".
        Last edited by PsalmOneCares; 03-03-2017, 07:26 AM.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap