Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Trump's Inauguration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Inauguration

I am seriously struggling to hear Congress men and others in Government say they do not recognize Trump as president. Senator Lewis in his hatred remarks only gets more people angered up, and stirs up more disrespect for Black Americans. I disliked Mr. Obama from the start, but watched his ignoration, and many republicans attended without all the disrespect as what is being to Mr. Trump.

The media is saying we could see a new Civil War. Some have threatened to kill Mr. Trump. Mr. Obama has done nothing to calm the situation. May groups has said their goal is to disrupt the inauguration. The situation is beyond belief for me. I have real dislike for those doing fake news and wanting harm to Mr. Trump.

Where are the Christian leaders trying to bring calm? Is our country so near calamity and anarchy that civil war is possible? I pray for peace, but I also see Satan and his demons at work to destroy our country and many lives.

What are your thoughts and prayers?

justme

Originally posted by justme View Post
    I have real dislike for those doing fake news and wanting harm to Mr. Trump.
    One of the things reported the last few days is Press access which will no longer be conducted in the same room of the White House. Hopefully a much bigger facility will be provided for more publications instead of a select few. I hope that this is a step in the right direction so that the monopoly the liberal press enjoys will cease.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

William Lets pray for peace and prepare to stand firm on our convictions og Biblical teachings.

God bless

justme
      Comment>

I'm with you JustMe, let's pray for the Inauguration, for our new President, for our Country, and for the Left too, many who are refusing to play the "game" by the rules they agreed to when this election cycle began.

As for the Press, there's one other change that might cause a great shift in who will and who will not be part of the White House Press Corps for at least the next four years, the POETUS wants to have them all tested for drugs :)
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

In politics people are not afraid to stand solidly behind what the believe is truth, and be openly committed to the party they think is on target with their beliefs. Not so much when it comes to their personal belief in God.

justme
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap