Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Al Sharpton Asks: Are Texas Floods God's Judgment on America?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Sharpton Asks: Are Texas Floods God's Judgment on America?

More...

I don't often agree with Al Sharpton but I think he was right about this.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      I don't often agree with Al Sharpton but I think he was right about this.
      If Al Sharpton is correct, then I believe he is a contributing cause for the wrath of God. Although, I don't associate rain with God's punishment (many Churches actually pray for rain), I wonder why so many people will associate these events with the divine wrath and judgment of God, when in fact throughout the day hundreds of thousands of people die? Why are said individuals that die from natural disaster bearing the wrath of God while no one bats an eye towards the multitude? Likewise, by Al's logic only the living are exhibiting God's Grace?

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

As an amateur meteorologist all my life practically, I can assure you all Al Sharpton wants to do is keep his name in the paper like any politician.

It has to do with the ocean temperatures and their natural variations with relation to the atmosphere. The west is under a dry high pressure aloft, which causes upper level and surface troughs and lows to develop at the surface in the middle part of the country, which bring lots of Gulf moisture into the nation's midsection, starting with central and eastern Texas. We have had this pattern since mid-winter.

Refer to WeatherBELL Analytics for a more complete, objective picture. I went to college at Penn State with Joe Bastardi, and let me tell you, he knows what he is talking about. He's not suckered in with this global warming religion either. He is a Christian believer and does not believe this is a judgement from God. That happened back at the time of Noah.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap