Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

We Christians Shall Take A Real stand against islamic invasion by rami amer dabbas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Christians Shall Take A Real stand against islamic invasion by rami amer dabbas

there is a war is coming soon actually its already started in some parts of Europe its a war between Christians , pagans vs the Muslims as i christian conservative i want to know what do you think about this coming war ? how we can save europe and all christian world from islamic cancer ?

Hello Nicolaikh, and welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by nikolaikh View Post
    there is a war is coming soon actually its already started in some parts of Europe its a war between Christians , pagans vs the Muslims as i christian conservative i want to know what do you think about this coming war ? how we can save europe and all christian world from islamic cancer ?
    This is nothing new. Those that have forgotten history, deny it, or ignore it are merely repeating it.

As Christians we are powerless in our attempts to save anyone. Our mission is the Great Commission. Our war is spiritual and not physical (flesh and blood).

I believe by holding the course we are addressing the ideological front (spiritual) of a multi front war. Too much resources are moved to certain fronts while other fronts are never being addressed. Outside the church people tend to address the effect, inside the church we need address the cause, and bring those outside the Church to the inside. Secularism is largely responsible for silencing the voice of many a nation's conscience (the Church). A man follows his ideology, and even sacrifices himself for what he believes of value. We need to point to Christ's sacrifice making disciples of all nations.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

i agree to some of yours but we need to take seriously stand to save the future of our children , nation and the whole civilization :)
      Comment>

We can guarantee the future of our children only be teaching them to commit themselves to Jesus Christ. Once they have made that commitment the worst thing that can happen to them is the death of their bodies; their souls will spend eternity with Christ.

Christ died to save people, not nations or civilizations. The Bible tells us that one day the whole world will come under the rule of the Antichrist and he will rule until Jesus Christ returns to earth to reign. Until that happens we must focus our attention on saving individuals.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

The fight of Christians shouldn't be against Muslims only. You all must have noticed how many young Christians turn away from God. It's alarming but even worse is the encroaching apostasy. It's a trend we as humans can't reverse. But it's something that can be turned back if we pray. Here on earth we are God's "Christian soldiers." Islam is the enemy of Christianity but to defeat that enemy we must go after their master. If the master is vanquished, his minions be it Muslims, satanists or others the war would also have lost the war. Temporarily.
          Comment>

We'll have to pray that God does not allow that to happen. If it happens and goes to an advanced level then that will be the end of the world. Fortunately God has a plan for His creation. He will not be happy to see us fighting and killing one another. I wish that I don't live to see that happening.
            Comment>

Sorry, but aren't the American Evangelists on power Christians? So who, in here, could explain to me how these powerful/rich Christians have as a close ally the fanatic radical Islamist Royal family (Al-Saud, ruling Saudi Arabia by Al-Sharia of Al-Qaeda) while these Christians have urged (actually forced) the world to apply severe sanctions against the Syrian Christians for about 5 years so far. Thank you.

Comment>

Yes, many Americans on power are actually "Christians".
                Comment>

Originally posted by inlight12 View Post
                  Yes, many Americans on power are actually "Christians".
                  Oh... They are very loving Christians then.
                  They love even their worst enemies who apply Al-Sharia of Al-Qaeda by which, based on the White House story, thousands of American civilians in NYC were also massacred in daylight and in front of the entire world on 9/11/2001 (I personally can't forget their horrible fate I saw, live on TV via Al-Jazeera channel).

Meanwhile, and likely by mistake, they keep attacking cleverly other Christians in the world, under one pretext or another... starting from the millions who used living in Palestine and ending to those living in Iraq and Syria lately.

I live in Aleppo city and I am curious to know if these loving American Evangelists on power will also be able (or not) proving, sooner or later, that Jesus was kidding when he said:
                  "That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

No one can deny that ALL gates of Hell are opened against the Holy Spirit in Syria, the land from which the world heard of Jesus sayings (not from Palestine where he was rejected and crucified).
                  And Obama can be proud for being the FIRST person who opened these gates against Syria in March 2011 by playing the World's Supreme Judge in the name of the American and Syrian peoples.
                  So will Obama enter history for being the great hero who accepted openly (as Judas Iscariot did with Jesus) to defeat the Holy Spirit in Syria by the Islamist multi-national terrorists (introduced to the world by the two great TV actors, Bush and Bin-Laden) while they are also supported by the Israeli multi-national mercenaries raised in Palestine?
                  Time will tell, and I pray God to let me witness the end of this international attack on Jesus land that cannot be other than what Jesus said to Peter.

Kerim
                  Comment>

Originally posted by nikolaikh View Post
                    how we can save europe and all christian world from islamic cancer ?
                    I don't think God intends for us to save the world from Islam. The Bible foretells a time when all true Christians will be removed from the world by the rapture, followed by the Antichrist coming to power to rule the world. Here is why I believe Islam is the vehicle through which the Antichrist will come: The sons of Abraham | clydeherrin.

The rise of the Antichrist is ordained by God and we can't prevent it. What we can and should do is try to reach as many Muslims as possible with the gospel before that time comes.
                    Clyde Herrin's Blog
                    Comment>

KerimF I think you understood exactly opposite of what I said.
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap