Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Franklin Graham Criticizes Bruce Springsteen for Cancelling Concert in North Carolina over 'Bathroom Bill'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin Graham Criticizes Bruce Springsteen for Cancelling Concert in North Carolina over 'Bathroom Bill'

Franklin Graham is criticizing Bruce Springsteen for canceling his concert in North Carolina because of a new state law that restricts what bathrooms transgender people may use.

More...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paypal-Springsteen-750.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	13065
    Comment>

I don't think he should have cancelled his concert... That was not necessary. Though, I don't think North Carolina should discriminate like that, especially to the point of bathroom use.

Also, as Christians, we ought to love our neighbor as ourself, therefore we should bake their cakes for their wedding, so to speak.
      Comment>

Originally posted by AGustOfWind View Post
        I don't think North Carolina should discriminate like that, especially to the point of bathroom use.
        How is having females go to the women's restroom and having males go to men's restroom discrimination?

Comment>

Also, as Christians, we ought to love our neighbor as ourself, therefore we should bake their cakes for their wedding, so to speak.
          If I were doing something which is contrary to God's will and would lead to my suffering eternal punishment I would want those who were aware of this to warn me; if I love my neighbor as myself and know he is engaging in sinful activity I have an obligation to warn him, not bake a cake to help celebrate it.

On the subject of homosexuality, you might find this interesting:

The gay Anglo-Saxon warrior - Adam4d.com
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Click image for larger version

Name:	12963710_10205488945774887_5650001312883743063_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	13077
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              If I were doing something which is contrary to God's will and would lead to my suffering eternal punishment I would want those who were aware of this to warn me; if I love my neighbor as myself and know he is engaging in sinful activity I have an obligation to warn him, not bake a cake to help celebrate it.

On the subject of homosexuality, you might find this interesting:

The gay Anglo-Saxon warrior - Adam4d.com

Lol, by my original statement I wasn't completely aware as to what was going on here, I dug a bit deeper and understood what was being talked about. Yes, of course, if a man still has male gentitlia he should go in the men's restroom regardless what he "identifies" as. Because, he is still, a man.
              Comment>

if a man still has male gentitlia he should go in the men's restroom
                Even if he does not have his male genitalia, genetically, he is still a man.
                Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                  Even if he does not have his male genitalia, genetically, he is still a man.
                  That's right. A person's DNA defines their gender.
                  Last edited by Origen; 04-19-2016, 07:50 AM.
                  Comment>

this is why Republicans are going to lose every presidential election for the next 20 years. Instead of creating laws to help families, to reform gov´t to actually fix things, they create ridiculous laws to fix a problem that doesn´t exist. We have over 300 municipalities in the USA where children are being poisoned by lead TODAY, and we are talking about this? We have corporations buying politicians and instead of talking about that, we are talking about this? This is why the Republican party has become the party of the uneducated. Anti-climate change, anti-vaccines.... and meanwhile we can´t do anything about the economy because we get pulled into these never-ending, worthless debates.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap