Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Franklin Graham: 'I'm Surprised and Disappointed' Wheaton Faculty Supports Hijab-Wearing Professor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin Graham: 'I'm Surprised and Disappointed' Wheaton Faculty Supports Hijab-Wearing Professor

Franklin Graham said he is “disappointed” that the Wheaton College faculty had recommended dropping the case against the professor who said Muslims and Christians worship the same God.

More...

The faculty support her because they're thinking about their own job security, should they say something that offends school leaders.

A school that would have hired that hijab-wearing professor in the first place would have hired other nominal Christian professors who would support the professor in question. And, the rest of the facility has an interest in getting along with their fellow professors.

“Islam denies that God has a Son. They deny that Jesus is God. They do not believe in a Triune God–the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit” - Franklin Graham. Many critics undermine themselves when they deny Islam has the same God because Muslims deny Jesus is God while at the same time insisting Jews, who deny Jesus is God, do worship the same God (never mind that Jesus said they don't worship the same God, John 8:42). It doesn't become the faculty of a top college to wallow in such clueless hypocrisy.

"Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands..." says God in the Old Testament. The hypocrisy of some has so many levels.
    Comment>

Here's a pretty good lesson for Christians, "Three Quran Verses Every Christian Should Know".

Comment>

Only Christians worship the God of Christians. If Wheaten fires this professor (and I think they should), then they'll be obligated to fire professors who tell Wheaten students that Jews worship the same God as Christians (unless those professors repent).

Jesus spoke against judging hypocritically. That's not a teaching to be accepted or ignored, but the reality that hypocrisy disables Christians.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap