Looking for a new show to watch? We can quibble about where it stands in the TV canon. Discuss your favorite TV shows.

Favorite show or shows

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite show or shows

What is your Favorite tv show or shows I don't watch a lot of tv but mine are CSI Miami and Law and order

There's not much on TV that I care to watch. Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill, and King of Queens are alright.

I actually don't use cable or dish, I just use an anntena and 13 channels for free. But there's a few interesting shows I know of on the discovery channel, and there's old Star Trek reruns on another.
    Comment>

I don't watch much TV either. My wife and I like the old classic films on TCM. One of the best shows that just popped into my head is the Christian show called Wretched. There is a great deal of garbage that gets broadcast on so-called religious channels so you have to be able to find the wheat among the chaff. But, there is good stuff out there and Wretched on one of them, I think.

Here's a typical example of the show:
      Witness Wednesday: Presenting the Gospel - Wretched
      Comment>

Originally posted by Eric T. View Post
        I don't watch much TV either. My wife and I like the old classic films on TCM. One of the best shows that just popped into my head is the Christian show called Wretched. There is a great deal of garbage that gets broadcast on so-called religious channels so you have to be able to find the wheat among the chaff. But, there is good stuff out there and Wretched on one of them, I think.

Here's a typical example of the show:
        Witness Wednesday: Presenting the Gospel - Wretched
        I watch Wretched on YouTube, Todd isn't scared to call out false teachers and sticks to sound teachings.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post
          Todd isn't scared to call out false teachers and sticks to sound teachings.
          Yes, my wife and I have noticed that. We like him. His delivery, although on a serious topic is often done in a funny way which makes him appealing, I think.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post

I watch Wretched on YouTube, Todd isn't scared to call out false teachers and sticks to sound teachings.
            He is cool I also like James White’s YouTube channel. Both are great!
            Blessings
            Bill
            Comment>

Originally posted by Laish View Post
              I also like James White’s YouTube channel
              Yeah, I also like James White. I am not much of a YouTuber so I didn't know White had a channel, but now that I think of it, he would. I'll have to check it out.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap