Looking for a new show to watch? We can quibble about where it stands in the TV canon. Discuss your favorite TV shows.

'Better Call Saul' Season 2 News: Major 'Breaking Bad' Character May Appear in Future Seasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Better Call Saul' Season 2 News: Major 'Breaking Bad' Character May Appear in Future Seasons

Vince Gilligan's universe of meth cooks, dealers, and shady attorneys is about to get even more exciting.

More...

Oh yes. I loved Breaking Bad, and I am really enjoying Better Call Saul. Oddly enough, Mike's story is a lot more interesting than that of the titular character's. But still, it is a well written show with lots of callbacks and references from the original show, and I love how they manage to weave in continuity to the main story. I hope we get to see more callbacks from BB, especially Hank or Gus Fringe.
    Comment>

Loved Breaking Bad. And I love Better Call Saul. I'm glad they did a prequel to Breaking Bad because it was such a good show that it would be tough for any of us to not have something similar to watch :). It does seem a bit boring on a few episodes but I do still enjoy watching Jimmy's exploits. It will be nice to see how he and Jesse met up for the first time. It was confirmed that Gus Fringe would be the one that would be appearing in Season 2, they did release a promotional video for Los Pollos Hermonos a while back.
      Comment>

Breaking Bad is one of my all-time favorite TV Shows and Saul is one of my all-time favorite characters so I simply love the spin-off they decided to make. And it is very good, it is not boring even though it doesn't have much action like BB does, but it is very entertaining. The second season was amazing but the third one is even better.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap