Join Christian music fans from around the world to talk about your favorite artists, songs, gear, concerts, worship experiences, and more.

Todd Agnew's Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Agnew's Music

Hello everyone! I am Tristan Barton.

God bless!
    Last edited by David Lee; 04-10-2017, 07:57 PM.

Hi Tristan, the board rules are the same for all, we do not allow self-promotion or commercial advertising of any kind on the forum boards themselves, so your post has been edited.

That said, WELCOME TO CF :)

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Originally posted by TristanBarton View Post
      Hello everyone! I am Tristan Barton.

God bless!
      Tristan, if you're interested for ten dollars a month you can become a sponsor of this site and advertise through an image to your desired link. Just click the Become a Sponsor image in the footer of the site or "contact us".

God bless,
      William
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap