Join Christian music fans from around the world to talk about your favorite artists, songs, gear, concerts, worship experiences, and more.

Todd Agnew's Music

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Agnew's Music

Hello everyone! I am Tristan Barton.

God bless!
    Last edited by David Lee; 04-10-2017, 06:57 PM.

Hi Tristan, the board rules are the same for all, we do not allow self-promotion or commercial advertising of any kind on the forum boards themselves, so your post has been edited.

That said, WELCOME TO CF :)

Yours and His,
    David
    Matthew 5
    16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
    12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
    1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
    15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
    Comment>

Originally posted by TristanBarton View Post
      Hello everyone! I am Tristan Barton.

God bless!
      Tristan, if you're interested for ten dollars a month you can become a sponsor of this site and advertise through an image to your desired link. Just click the Become a Sponsor image in the footer of the site or "contact us".

God bless,
      William
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap