Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

What is the best Christian move, or movies, you saw in the last three years? (2015, 2016, 2017)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best Christian move, or movies, you saw in the last three years? (2015, 2016, 2017)

I really enjoy Christian movies. I enjoyed GODS NOT DEAD 2. this one stuck out as pastors in one Texan city were required to submit their sermons for review. Other cities have been considering doing the same thing. I have not heard if this is still a problem in that Texas city any longer

Originally posted by justme View Post
    GODS NOT DEAD 2.

My family and I saw that last month and enjoyed it.

We thought the Christian movie "The Cokeville Miracle" was really good. And just recently we watched "The Case for Christ" which also was very good.
    Comment>

Passion of the Christ and The Case for Christ are really good. Son of God was a good movie. God's Not Dead was good. I didn't like Risen that much. Noah is the worst Christian movie I've seen. Exodus: Gods and Kings is also inaccurate.

Not quite a Christian movie but the Book of Eli is really good.

Paul, Apostle of Christ is going to come out to theaters. Mel Gibson is also discussing the sequel to the Passion of the Christ which will be called the Resurrection of the Christ.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap