Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

Does anyone remember watching the Book of Eli and what the book really was?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember watching the Book of Eli and what the book really was?

Just a thought. I was thinking about this today.

Have you ever seen the movie the Book of Eli and at the end you find out the book he's protecting is really the bible. The last King James Version bible in existence. What a shame this world would be if there was only one bible that existed.

For those of you that haven't seen the movie, a man sets out on a journey to protect a book. No one knows what it is at first. It's just a book he protects. He's attacked by all kinds of people who go after the book. At the very end you find out it was the only bible left in existence.

Leave your thoughts below.

The book of Eli was a laptop used to access this website :)

God bless,
    William

Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      The book of Eli was a laptop used to access this website :)

God bless,
      William
      Classic. That made me smile. Good one there.
      Comment>

I did enjoy that movie even though the premise was a little far fetched. Consider someone carrying around a copy of the bible completely written in braille. Just think about that for a moment. Just one book containing the entire bible written that way. It seems rather implausible, even though it did make for an awesome plot point. Realistically, the bible written in braille would have been volumes long, not just one, and probably would have weighed quite a bit, which would have made it rather cumbersome to carry along in a post-apocalyptic world.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap