Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

Jennifer Garner Looking For “Miracles From Heaven”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Garner Looking For “Miracles From Heaven”

Jennifer Garner Looking For “Miracles From Heaven” T.D. Jakes, Joe Roth, and Devon Franklin hit a home run with Heaven is For Real. Now, the producers are back with*Miracles From Heaven*with news of the electric signing of star Jennifer Garner (Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day, 13 Going on 30).*Heaven Is […]

The post Jennifer Garner Looking For “Miracles From Heaven” appeared first on The Dove Foundation.

More...

Heaven is For Real and other books by people who claim to have seen Heaven are obviously untrue because they contradict the Bible and each other. In my opinion, the fact that this movie is produced by the same people who made Heaven is For Real is reason enough to have nothing to do with it.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

John MacArthur wrote an excellent review on his blog titled "Heaven is real: Hallucinations are not." In it he gave strong points as to to the 0 probability that this young boy ever visited heaven. I will just give a few, echoing what MacArthur wrote. First these accounts always center around "you!" And never upon The LORD. Well that's a typical self centered truth about man and a child needs no instruction in this. But most importantly he gave Biblical evidence to the unlikelihood of this visit. In Isaiah 6:5 The prophet has a "visit" of his own but his account is quite different then that of this and ALL other supposed "visits" to heaven. He said " Woe is me for I am undone, for I am a man of unclean lips and dwell among a people of unclean lips." It's quite evident that any encounter with A Holy God would take the focus off of you and your testimony would not by any means be of you but The Holy God whom you encountered! That is the testimony of Isaiah and would be the testimony of any who would "visit" heaven!
      Comment>

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum!

I never seen the movie Heaven is real, but I did view MacArthur's Youtube video on the subject.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Hi William,

Thank you for the greeting. It's good to be here.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap