Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

Heaven Is for Real Film.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heaven Is for Real Film.

I saw this movie entitled Heaven is for real. It's an American Christian drama film based on a little boy's astonishing story of his trip to heaven. I've seen it months ago and I thought it was just an ordinary Christian film but then I was dumbfounded. I can say that the movie was well-made and it has a great story line which became an argument in some Christian churches in light of the fact that they didn't believe it was real. But then the little boy proved to them that it is indeed real, that he was able to go to heaven and return, without being dead.

What's incredible about this film is what I saw at the end of the movie wherein they show the image of God. According to the film, it was a painting of a girl who also had a trip to heaven and she painted exactly what God looks like. I don't know if it's real or not but I totally had goosebumps when I saw it. Do you think it's real?

Has anyone of you seen this film? What are your thoughts about it?

I've never seen the film but I have read the book. It is certainly interesting but the descriptions of Heaven that it contains are nothing like the Heaven that is revealed in the Bible. A lot of people have written about visiting Heaven but at least one of them has publicly admitted that his report was false. You can read about it here: “The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven” Recants Story, Rebukes Christian Retailers – Pulpit & Pen

Here is a blog post I read about someone else who claimed he had visited Heaven: 90 Minutes in Heaven on the Big Screen? | Watch Your Life and Doctrine Closely…

The Bible warns that in the last days many will be lead away from the truth and follow the teachings of demons. Perhaps one way some demons spread their teaching is to deceive people into thinking they have visited Heaven and that they need to tell others what it is like. Every claim regarding Heaven should be tested by comparing it to what the Bible says on the subject.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      I've never seen the film but I have read the book. It is certainly interesting but the descriptions of Heaven that it contains are nothing like the Heaven that is revealed in the Bible. A lot of people have written about visiting Heaven but at least one of them has publicly admitted that his report was false. You can read about it here: “The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven” Recants Story, Rebukes Christian Retailers – Pulpit & Pen

Here is a blog post I read about someone else who claimed he had visited Heaven: 90 Minutes in Heaven on the Big Screen? | Watch Your Life and Doctrine Closely…

The Bible warns that in the last days many will be lead away from the truth and follow the teachings of demons. Perhaps one way some demons spread their teaching is to deceive people into thinking they have visited Heaven and that they need to tell others what it is like. Every claim regarding Heaven should be tested by comparing it to what the Bible says on the subject.
      Thank you for the info. I haven't read the book though. Yes there are indeed people claiming that they've been to Heaven for a short period, and some also claimed they've seen Hell as well. Although it is hard to believe, there are still others who think that this might be true. I've also heard the movie 90 minutes to Heaven though I haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, I'll be checking the link that you've provided for more information. Thanks again! :)
      Comment>

The blog I cited in my post made a new post on the subject today: A Brief Look at Heaven | Watch Your Life and Doctrine Closely…
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

The blog I cited in my post made a new post on the subject today: A Brief Look at Heaven | Watch Your Life and Doctrine Closely…
          Ok thanks. I'll be checking that out. Anyway, have you seen other movies related to this one or similar to it by any chance? I would love to watch another movie regarding this as I am curious and intrigued by the idea. If you know some good films just like this one kindly share it to me. Thanks! :)
          Comment>

I have seen that movie,it is very good,I liked it a lot
            Comment>

This move is a story of what a boy experienced, and many people have been fooled. The young boy has grown up and has openly said he lied!

People, the Bible make it clear this could have happened. This shows the importance of knowing Scripture. Hebrews 9:27 After death comes the judgement.

Look at who produced the movie. WOF is behind it. We must be alert as to how Satan loves to deceive us.

The Shack is a fine example of Satan's lies too.

justme
              Comment>

Originally posted by fairystar View Post
                I have seen that movie,it is very good,I liked it a lot
                It might be entertaining but it presents false beliefs as being factual. I have made two posts in this thread in which I provide links showing that this movie is fictional. Have you checked the links in either of those posts?
                Clyde Herrin's Blog
                Comment>

SO called Apostle T J Jakes, who rejects the Trinity is one of the producers of this and other unbiblical films. I will go back and read your infor.

justme
                  Comment>

I read the article, very good. The NEW APOSTOLIC REFORMATION has caused many problems for poor people in Europe that I have read about them asking for people to donate their property, then selling it and keeping the money from the church and leaving town with people having no homes. This is beyond sinful, its unholy and evil. Clearly this NAR is wicked scheme and is intended to make some very welthy.

justme
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap