Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

John Hagee’s “Four Blood Moons,” a prophetic film, is hitting theaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Hagee’s “Four Blood Moons,” a prophetic film, is hitting theaters

by Edwin L. Carpenter, Senior Film Reviewer – The Dove Foundation John Hagee wrote the prophetic book, Four Blood Moons, and it became a best-seller. So he and his ministry leaders decided there was a need and a curiosity about the topic of these moons which he claims are prophetic in relation to Israel, so […]

The post John Hagee’s “Four Blood Moons,” a prophetic film, is hitting theaters appeared first on The Dove Foundation.

More...

How is John "Jesus refused by word and deed to claim to be the Messiah" Hagee not considered an apostate by the whole Evangelical community?
    Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      How is John "Jesus refused by word and deed to claim to be the Messiah" Hagee not considered an apostate by the whole Evangelical community?
      :rolleyes: You don't hold any punches do you Cornelius lol. I tried to watch the screaming little tubby man back when I had television subscription sometime around when Obama took office (that was enough for me to cancel it). Talk about a particular or superstitious following...

Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap