Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

Clean Movie Technology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Movie Technology

One of my coworkers who has small kids, was talking to me about VidAngel. Apparently, this technology removes cursing and nudity from movies. You basically have to download a program that runs while the movie is playing and then it edits out questionable material. If I remember correctly there was a company a few years back that would also edit movies that you could buy, I think it was called Cleanflix. I do know they went out of business a while back. Has anyone used a program to filter out questionable material from movies? I was wondering how well it worked.

Originally posted by ad.mike2016 View Post
    One of my coworkers who has small kids, was talking to me about VidAngel. Apparently, this technology removes cursing and nudity from movies. You basically have to download a program that runs while the movie is playing and then it edits out questionable material. If I remember correctly there was a company a few years back that would also edit movies that you could buy, I think it was called Cleanflix. I do know they went out of business a while back. Has anyone used a program to filter out questionable material from movies? I was wondering how well it worked.
    I haven't used one, but I would love to install it on my television for normal broadcasting even for us adults.... my wife is very firmly against profanity etc and when I play a movie usually a war genre and someone drops the big one I can feel her stare at me.

I do use Google search though and look at the Ratings first, and why it was given its rating. Some sites will say, uses the F bomb 67 times, etc. Of course this says nothing, and neither would your program about questionable ideology etc for children.

Film Rating

God bless,
    William
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap