Discuss your favorite flicks as well as hot new releases.

"Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party.”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party.”

Many people do not know the secret history of the Democratic party. To be quite honest do anyone out there really know the history of the party they are supporting. The Dixiecrats or now Democrats was once the party of the KKK in the 1930s and 1940s. Hillary Clinton is cut from the same cloth as George Bush. The Republican and Democratic party are both controlled by the same special interests. The international bankers are the one's who really run our government and world. Hillary Clinton is a puppet, and a front for groups like the Club of Rome, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the 6 global mega banks.
    Comment>

Saw this movie over the weekend. I definitely enjoyed D'souza's perspective.
      Comment>

Hi William, did you see his last movie by any chance: America: Imagine a World Without Her? If so, is his new "Hillary" movie as well done as that one was?

Thanks!

--David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
          Hi William, did you see his last movie by any chance: America: Imagine a World Without Her? If so, is his new "Hillary" movie as well done as that one was?

Thanks!

--David
          Hi David,

Yes, it is done as well as America, and better than 2016. Hillary's America has some dramatizations to compliment the interviews. I think Dinesh D'souza's films are getting better and better.

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Thanks William! Now I'm hoping that I'll be able to go see it this week :)
            Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
            Comment>

That was one powerful trailer. From what I've read of Mr. D'Souza, he's no slouch in the research department. Concerning the Democrats, well, they support and advance so many unbiblical things, and so many other policies hostile to commerce and land use, I could never support them. And the amount of incompetence, corruption, and sleaze from the present administration is simply breath-taking.
              Comment>

If you remember, Mr. D'Souza was arrested and tried over trumped-up charges by the Obama administration. If not for the excellent job done by his lawyers, he would be rotting in prison like the filmmaker whom Clinton and Obama fingered as the cause of the Benghazi attack. Mr. D'Souza tells it like it is and is a valuable voice for illuminating the corruption, dishonesty and deceit the infects most of American and Western European society today. Too many people have placed their trust in the tender mercies of Big Government instead of in God's Providence.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap