Come share a laugh with a joke, one-liners, funny stories, and thread games.

Drinking & Driving

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking & Driving

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest, fingers crossed. The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?" The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"

Again, don't mean to offend anyone. Thought this was a good joke to share :D

It was a nice joke. It is not safe to drink while driving as You don't have control over your nerves. Even drinking is not good for health so try to avoid it. You can enjoy by eating healthy food and juices. I would prefer not to drink alcohol. It is not acceptable socially.
    Comment>

Drinking and driving is one of the worst or even the worst and idiotic thing anyone can think of doing, you put your life in danger and the lives of others, you become a safety hazard to anyone in your way. You should always drink responsibly and never drive regardless of how much alcohol you had.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Zero View Post
        Drinking and driving is one of the worst or even the worst and idiotic thing anyone can think of doing, you put your life in danger and the lives of others, you become a safety hazard to anyone in your way. You should always drink responsibly and never drive regardless of how much alcohol you had.
        I normally tell those who drink and drive that the devil is playing with their lives. This is because it is risky, not only for you but also for others. There was this case of a driver who was drunk and was carrying many passengers. What happened is that he ended up causing a tragic accident and everybody perished. I would advice anyone drinking to always call a taxi when they are through. It is much safer. Another thing is that these days things have been simplified. You only need to have an app in your phone and the taxi will get you at the door step.
        Comment>

My first reaction was to LOL.
          Comment>

Very nice joke :D Made me laugh. But of course it is a bad thing to do. Since a friend of my friend got killed by a man who drank a lot and drove after. He was riding a bike when the guy who was drinking at a party hit him on a dark road because he didn't see him going towards him. It's sad really.
            Comment>

Thats a funny joke kingcool52- HaHa!

I have a couple for you though- Question-how do you make holy water?
              Answer-Boil the hell out of it !

Q-What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?
              A-Virgin Mobile !

A Sunday school teacher asked her children on the way to service-
              "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
              one little girl replied-
              "Because people are sleeping."

Comment>

Ha ha ha ha!
                Comment>

Very funny. I don't encourage drinking and driving as it not only put that person in danger but also he will be a danger to other people too. Despite the awareness and warnings and strict rules created by the government still, we can read cases of accidents due to drunken driving daily in the newspaper. It is so sad.
                  Comment>

Ha, ha, ha, this was a good joke, and I am sure that something like this has happened somewhere and sometimes in this big world. Still, I would not agree with such a behavior from a priest, but this is nothing on what the priests from my country do! I cannot say here because this would not bring a smile on your face, it would bring a big disgust!
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap