Come share a laugh with a joke, one-liners, funny stories, and thread games.

Dusty the Klepto Kitty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty the Klepto Kitty

Enjoy :) (short video - 2:04)

Klepto Kitty - Must Love Cats | Animal Planet
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon

Just thought to share some pictures of my life compadre. Kitty Kat finds a way to stay cool in the summer, a place to sleep at night, and her mama to cuddle in the morning. The amazing adventures of Kitty Kat.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1204.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.5 KB ID:	32618

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1205.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	32619

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1206.jpg Views:	1 Size:	86.3 KB ID:	32620
    Comment>

Wow, that's something. I like his theme song 🎶 😊
      Comment>

Then there's our cat Fizzy with his personal collection of my husband's socks... I couldn't find the photo where we caught him in the act, but this is our boy

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fizzie In Love.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	32703
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap