Come share a laugh with a joke, one-liners, funny stories, and thread games.

Tim Hawkins on Hand Raising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Hawkins on Hand Raising

I watch this before going to church last Sunday and couldn't help but look around. I was having fun counting the people doing the various parts. I grew up in a church where people didn't move or raise a hand before moving to California. Then they rock back and forth and move their hands. It's really fun but his names for them are hilarious.

He is one of my favorite comedians. I have been following him for almost 10 years now.
    Comment>

Tim is pretty funny. My wife and I saw him live a few months ago.
      Comment>

I always like a good wholesome laugh, and this guy is pretty good. Thanks for the share LeapOfFaith89 - I can use something to lighten the mood on an otherwise pretty uneventful Saturday night. I love the names he has too, and I definitely know that my mother is a big screen TV person when she is in church. I might have to tell her that next time I see her and see what she has to say. I am guessing I will have to explain the joke.
        Comment>

Tim is hysterical! I wish I could see him live, but he rarely comes up to Canada. Much less to the more isolated region that I live in. (Nothing as far as the eye can see! ... It's actually kind of beautiful.) I have to say that my favorite bit of his was about throwing the brick at his... third child? I think that's right. Very good delivery.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap