Come share a laugh with a joke, one-liners, funny stories, and thread games.

Benny Hinn as Dark Lord of the Sith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Hinn as Dark Lord of the Sith

Hinn was born in Palistine, and to his credit, he remarried his wife after their divorce.

It's miraculous that Hinn can slash people with a lightsaber jacket and they soon recover completely instead of being diced to pieces.

Half-a-dozen different "Christian" television networks show the Benny Hinn show.
    Comment>

A Jedi version of rock, paper, scissors?

Click image for larger version

Name:	c.gif
Views:	1
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	10322
      Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
        Hinn was born in Palistine, and to his credit, he remarried his wife after their divorce.

It's miraculous that Hinn can slash people with a lightsaber jacket and they soon recover completely instead of being diced to pieces.

Half-a-dozen different "Christian" television networks show the Benny Hinn show.
        They may get back up after being slashed by Benny Hinn, but that doesn't mean they can take a hit. If you think you're a tough guy take a punch in the stomach or an elbow to the forehead by Todd Bentley. So not funny:

Evangelist Todd Bentley Kills Elderly Woman While Attempting To Heal Her From Cancer
        Comment>

At best Hinn is a conman at worst a heretic. I find it incredible that any thinking person could believe anything he says. Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. Maybe he is just an idiot.

Check out what he says at the 45 second mark.

This guy know nothing about the Scriptures.

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
            At best Hinn is a conman at worst a heretic. I find it incredible that any thinking person could believe anything he says. Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. Maybe he is just an idiot.

I find it incredible what many people are willing to believing on any number of issues.

Growing up Pentecostal, I heard many adults praise Hinn, but never condemnation for his blatant conman art, nor condemnation for the "Christian" networks that would show this conman and heretic. I remember one man giving testimony that Hinn healed him of alcoholism... Too bad Hinn didn't heal him of his bad vision.
            Comment>

LOL! Nicely done on the vid. Well, I shouldn't judge one's heart, but Hinn's theology is most certainly not of our Lord. A dark lord, perhaps, but not the Prince of Peace.
              Comment>

That actually makes a lot more sense then what he is supposedly trying to do.
                Comment>

Hinn is one of the many false preachers that are leading people astray with their prosperity gospel. And there are many of them on TV. To be honest I've never really liked these millionaire preachers. Who are they serving? God or money?
                  Comment>

I think every preacher has a drawback. Instead of making fun of others or attributing someone as false preacher we should try to correct ourselves in the way we can. We too aren't perfect. We should correct others from scriptures but with love not by making fun of others brothers and sisters.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by motirattan View Post
                      We should correct others from scriptures but with love not by making fun of others brothers and sisters.
                      Some teachers are unwilling to accept correction. This proves they aren't really Christians at all. All we can do is warn others so they won't be deceived by them.
                      Last edited by theophilus; 07-08-2016, 08:31 AM. Reason: To correct typo
                      Clyde Herrin's Blog
                      Comment>

Okay theophilus.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                          Some teachers are unwilling to accept correction. This proves they aren't really Christians at all. All we can do is warn others so they won'y be deceived by them.
                          They are con men and not teachers. Nothing to learn here, move on.
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap